DestinationSkin Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend DestinationSkin
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact DestinationSkin?

Tell us how DestinationSkin made you happy

"Trust Pilot deleted my review so I'm writing it here... From my experience, I cannot recommend them at all; especially if you have a deep skin tone. I had a series of 4 skin peels with them which gave me Post Inflammatory Pigmentation. I've received no aftercare or support on how to treat it. If you have a skin concern or you can't risk something going wrong, then I would advise you to go to a dermatologist - the people that specialise in treating skin. (DS are not dermatologists). To provide context, I had a series of Obagi Radiance skin peels with them, and it was sold to me as a "light peel, which doesn't do anything for pigmentation, but it just improves the texture of the skin". So I proceeded with a course of the peels. But it made my pigmentation worse, to the point that I now have a dark pigmentation moustache. I can't cover it with makeup and people stare / comment about it. Anyway, I sent photos to Dest. Skin and they advised me that this is normal, because the peel brings pigmentation to the surface, and they encouraged me to *continue* with the course of skin peels. I obviously refused. I now understand that the skin peel has cased Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH), which can take up to 2 years to heal depending on how dark it is. My skin in that area is also extremely sensitive and easily irritated. It's difficult to explain without pictures, but it was so bad that the dermatologist was horrified when she saw what they did. The way it looked wasn't 'normal' and a skin care specialist would have spotted it earlier in the process."
Are you DestinationSkin? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ruined my skin with Skin Peels, AVOID. If something happens to your face you can't hide it. If you want good treatment, go to a dermatologist."
"I have been a longstanding client of Destination Skin and have had 5 different practitioners over the years all who give differing contradictory advice. So much so that I am unsure now as to whether this has effected the results of the treatments. The customer service has sadly declined over the years and there appears to be little appreciation of loyalty. I have felt like this for the past 2 years but stayed. However the old adage of you get what you pay for no longer applies to DS which is really disappointing as I now need to research other clinics for treatments going forwards. This is not a slight on the current practitioner but just an overall frustration at the clinic and their ethos as a whole."
"All the staff at Bistol are absolutely the best.Emeline is very very good at administrating my treatment and has a very good eye to detail very careing and listens to exactly to what I want her to do, I highly recommend."
"They made me happy and booked me in with Emeline who is absolutely the best at administrating Radeesse treatment and has a very good eye for detail, very careing and gentle and listens to exactly what I wanted her to do."
DestinationSkin is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews