destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

Absolutely brilliant from start to finish will definitely be using in the near future again
Very helpful when booking my daughter’s holiday surprise.
Fast, simple booking process, very competitive rates too!
Brilliant service very professional
Excellent service. Good knowledge. All itinerary sent quickly.
David, who picked up our call to make the booking was excellent. Patient and got us a great price for the hotel we wanted.
Having missed our holidays last year, we were desperate to go away. Had not used Destination 2 before so was slightly apprehensive of booking with them. I need not have worried as with David"s help, I now have the holiday my husband and I so desperately need. After many changes to dates and hotels, I very much appreciated David staying the course. Would certainly use Destination 2 again and will recommend to friends and family.
Very prompt, friendly and efficient service when making a booking. Excellent deal as well - in fact it was approximately £1000 lower than another established boutique travel agency for the same holiday.
each time I have booked with them all has been very good
I asked Destination2 after 24hrs to make a minor change to the room I have booked and sadly they have NOT acknowledged that and I do not know why ! I therefore cannot rate the well when they do not acknowledge a customer.
We are disappointed by your review Mr Fitzpatrick. It would seem that you emailed to an account which has auto reply stating - 'Please note this mailbox is not manned for customer queries/responses'. The auto reply directs you to the correct address for your query but it is not yet received. Please kindly check your junk/spam for the auto reply. Thereafter we would advise that our customer service response timescale is up to 5 days and we appreciate your understanding that 24 hours is not feasible. Once you have verified our information here we do hope you will reconsider the review rating.
Great staff, last minute information good.
We have used Destination2 a number of times now and it’s fantastic service and great prices! We always sort our reservations last minute and nothing is too much trouble for them! Excellent, 10/10. Thank you x
I picked up the phone and spoke to Tracy Jagger. She helped me to book my ideal all inclusive resort in Antigua. She obviously knew her stuff!
sent e mails no repley
Mr Halvorsen this is inaccurate. We had your email yesterday and our auto reply advises up to 5 days for response. We did however respond earlier this morning. Kindly check your account and the junk / spam in case the email is there. If you are happy that we have done so and managed your expectation about hearing from us, we would appreciate revision of this review. Thank you
It was very easy booking online, but no one told me that my flights will not be confirmed for another month, I had to ring back and ask, I was told it is because of Covid, it would have been helpful to know that as I was concerned that I was unable to enter my passport details and I when want onto the BA website some random email address and phone number were underneath my name, which was actually entered incorrectly your end. So going forward I think it’s best to advise everyone of this.
Hello Charlotte, thank you for your feedback about this we will address accordingly.
Great deals good selection of holidays hotels and flights easy online booking system
Great customer service especially Tracy Jagger who was extremely polite and helpful.
I was very impressed with your company
Good to deal with but wish there had been more information and communication regarding our planned trip to Thailand, unfortunately we had to cancel and rebook for somewhere else.
First class service facilitated by professionals
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.44 based on 561 reviews