destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

So good to talk and explain all. Kelly was great
The booking process via the website made it easy to book, clearly gave flight options, transfer options, costs and was timely in confirming all the holiday details. Hopefully, the holiday and ground arrangements will run as smoothly as the booking process.Very smooth process.
Very easy process to book a holiday. Good information about travel arrangements and resort.
David was so helpful and patient in dealing with my booking. Just wish that destination 2 would send paper copies, as I do not have a printer
Excellent service Gemma was very helpful answered all our questions .
Easy to book online, quick confirmation documents received. Good prices.
Awesome website. Great selection and offers
Travel agent was very helpful and helped me to find a good package holiday deal over the phone..i had my confirmation sent to me within few minutes and everything was smooth
Amazing prices and service.
Great company
Brilliant service and good local knowledge from Kirsty. All booked and done and confirmation received within minutes. Thank you!!
If you need to book a holiday please ask for Samantha Waldan you will never be disappointed :)
This is the first holiday I’ve ever booked myself and Kelly Bateman (the advisor who I booked it with) was extremely helpful throughout the whole process; answering my 101 questions as well as informing me about the things I was not aware of. She was patient with me and helped me get a great deal overall and was very clear when explaining what I had to do and when I had to do it by and even went the extra mile to put it all down on an email. Furthermore, she was very polite and kind and repeated or further explained things when it wasn’t making sense to me. Once again thank you Kelly.
Website was really easy to book - one of the only providers who allowed us to book an overnight flight and accommodation from the next day which is logical but many providers charged an extra day for unused accommodation when booking online so we saved money with destination2. Good deposit amount and documents sent promptly. Looking forward to the holiday!
Responded quickly to our need for urgent documents for last minute holiday. Reasonable price compared with emirates holidays direct.
As always the staff are very helpful and its always a pleasure to enquire or book with them. The Professional way they deal with my enquires always surprises me.
Most helfull and polite thanks
Called to amend my booking which involved changing airline and airports. Dealt with very efficiently by Kirsty.
Very helpful and polite and quick to reply
Really helpful and knowledgeable Thank you Will definitely use again to book holidays in the summer
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.45 based on 585 reviews