Designer Childrenswear Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear

About Designer Childrenswear: Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 30 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

+44 (0)191 5142766

4/5 Olive Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear

"Am very much happy love my daughter tops thanks."
"True to size and good service"
"Very pleased with this Lanvin top which i bought for my grandson. Bought in the sale for a good price. Delivery and packaging very good"
"Best getting a size up, quite a few of these items come up quite small for the age"
"The Designer childrenswear kept me posted on my delivery and arrived as promised. My parcel was packaged well. Coat came beautifully packaged. Very good service."
"First time I’d used designer children’s wear as I usually shop much closer to home (Liverpool) I came across them by chance on Instagram and so glad I did. I ordered quite a bit and was having problems with the website, called the shop and spoke to Sam who was so lovely and helped me rectify the problem straight away , low and behold I received my order the next week and everything was just as it should be. I look forward to ordering from you again. Thanks again Sam"
"Super service and fast delivery to Denmark⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"I had a little concern regarding payment but DCW sorted it out right away...fab...thankyou...always shop with them"
"Great prices! Great service! Very pleased!!"
"Got a lovely outfit at great value"
"Great customer service, will definitely be a returning customer"
"Very fast delivery. Great prices and the customer service people are kind and helpful"
"Amazing service from staff. Quick delivery. Love the product thank you X"
"gorgeous dress, arrived on time ."
"Excellent clothing and good delivery."
"Prompt and efficient service"
"Great pakeging.. Quick delivery.. Thanks"
"excellent service"
"Amazing as always 😘"
"Always super helpful every time I go in store, all the girls are friendly and go out of their way to check stock and sizes which most stores won’t bother to do."
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.67 based on 371 reviews