Designer Childrenswear Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Great shopping experience fabulous easy to use website and a huge variety of designers fast delivery and packaged great also love how you can upload pics of your purchases as I did of my son in his new snowsuit . Will shop again soon
Really fast delivery very nice fit for my son. And very good price
Great quality and price, love all my items
The only problem I ever had was something saying it was coming one day and come the next day other then that no problem & fast delivery
I found my experience with designer children’s wear a pleasure, I originally ordered the wrong t-shirt, I phoned the Sunderland outlet, spoke to a girl named Toni, she couldn’t help me enough, sorted it all out for me, had my klarna payment changed, couldn’t fault the goods or service I recieved, will definitely keep on shopping with Direct Chidrenswear. Thank you.
Hi Craig,

We are so happy that our team were able to assist you with this problem. When ordering in the future, if you need any help at all please do not hesitate to contact us.

Team DC.
Great product and great service.
Hi,

We are glad you are satisfied with the products you have purchased and with the services we provide here at Designer Childrenswear.

Team DC.
Items ordered Friday night arrived Tuesday, goods perfect, can't wait to see new mum,s face when gift received for baby, told all my friends about you company, 5*well deserved thankyou Kathleen hutchieson.
Hi Kathleen,

We are very happy you are satisfied with our services and with the items you have purchased.

Thank you for taking your time to leave us such a lovely review.

Team DC.
Items came quick and the package was excellent. Overall, the items were exactly what I ordered.
Hello,

We are very glad you were satisfied with the services and products we provide.

Thank you for taking your time to leave us this review, we love to hear what our customers have to say.

Team DC.
Stunning stuff at amazing prices!
Hello,

We are glad you were satisfied with the products we have here at Designer Childrenswear.

Thank you for taking your time to leave us this lovely review,

Team DC.
Great prices and wide range of stuff. Will order again
Hi Holly,

We are very happy you were satisfied with your order. If you need any help when ordering in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Team DC.
Lovely designer clothes at great prices.
Hi Nicola,

We are very glad you were satisfied with the products here at Designer Childrenswear.

We appreciate hearing what our customers have to say, thank you.

Team DC.
Beautiful jacket, excellent communication and 1st class delivery.
Hello,

We are very glad you were happy with the products you purchased and the services we provide.

Thank you for leaving us this review,

Designer Childrenswear.
Fast delivery and everything came just as expected! Also they allow you to use Klarna to pay so felt even more at ease when first purchasing! I will 100% be ordering from here in the future!
Hi Leah,

We are very glad you were happy when ordering with us! If you need any help when ordering in the future please contact us, a member of our team will be happy to help.

Thanks,
Designer Childrenswear.
I'm very happy with the purchase
Hello Nosheen,

We are glad you are happy with your purchases!

Thank you for taking your time to leave us this review,

Designer Childrenswear.
Brilliant service and clothes are amazing Thankyou
Hi Cathy,

We are very happy you were satisfied with the service we deliver and the clothes you have purchased from us.

Thank you for taking your time to leave us this review, we really appreciate it as we love to hear what our customers have to say!

Team DC.
Quick and easy to order. The service from start to finish was amazing! Good quality clothes! Sooo impressed!
Hi Nayla,

We are very happy you were impressed with the services we provide here at Designer Childrenswear. If you do need any help when shopping in the future please contact us and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for shopping with us!

Team DC.
Purchased a top at a decent prize, I have not been disappointed. I love it, will shop again

Thank you for taking your time to leave us this review.

We are very glad you were satisfied with the top you had purchased from us. When shopping in the future, if you need any help with size etc, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Team DC.
Very happy with how quick my parcel arrived and the quality of the clothing is amazing and I got them all in the sale , happy days thanks 😊
Hi Marie,

We are very glad you were happy with the delivery time and the products you have ordered.

Thanks so much for taking your time to leave us this lovely review. If you need any help when ordering in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Team DC.
Very good prices and quick delivery
Hello,

We are very happy you were satisfied with the services we provide.

We love hearing what our customers have to say, thank you for taking your time to leave this review.

Designer Childrenswear.
I nearly always manage to find Something different On Designer Childrenswear which is what I like. Thankyou once again for your extensive choice
Hi Denise,

We are very glad you are able to find products you love when shopping with us.

If you need any help when shopping with us in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Team DC.
Great children's designer clothes site. The selection is extensive and took advantage of the sale prices. Speedy delivery. Would definitely use again. Thanks for an amazing service.
Hello Dave,

We really appreciate this lovely review you have left.

We are glad you were pleased with the service, products and prices we provide here at Designer Childrenswear.

Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.71 based on 990 reviews