Designer Childrenswear Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear

About Designer Childrenswear: Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 30 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

+44 (0)191 5142766

4/5 Olive Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear

"The Armani jumper outstanding just as what I had expected. My son really love it. Definitely will be buying from here again. Thank u so much"
"Lovely service order was out of stock received email to notify me and ordered my item right away"
Hello Iram , Thanks for the 5 * and great feed back. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon x
"I loved the igor sandals I ordered and was delivered on time"
Thanks for the 5 star feedback we really appreciate your comments and hope to see you shopping with us soon x
"DC top brands for kids best quality quick and easy to order never had a problem i would recomend this place to anyone i am a very happy customer"
Hello Farah, Thanks for the great feedback we really appropriate your comments. We look forward to see you shopping with us soon x
"Absolutely fab!!"
Thanks Ellis for the 5 stars rating and your little girl looks beautiful. We hope to see you shopping with us soon x
"My item was tracked and arrived on time"
F Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Loved the polo shirt. Ordered age 8 for a slim 8 year old...would have needed 2 sizes up.therefore had to return item. however easy to order and quick delivery"
"Excellent customer service, I was able to order goods and receive it next day, also package as a gift. Good quality product 👍🏾"
"Amazing arrived on time I always never had an problem"
"I found exactly what I was I wanted"
"Unfortunately we had to return the Burberry jacket as too small but I received prompt refund and returns process was easy."
Hello Linda , Thanks for the 5 stars we really appreciate the comments and great feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us soon. x
"Easy and fast delivery"
G Michaelas
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase, impressed with the packaging and delivery. Thank you 🙏🏼"
Thanks for the great feedback Gina. We hope to see you shopping with us soon. x
N Caraglia
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, great customer service and quality product. Not used the company before now but would definitely recommend."
Hello Nicole, Thanks for the great feedback we really appreciate your comments . We hope you use our company again soon .x
Mrs C Walton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prices, beautifully packaged, fast delivery. 5* service thankyou!!"
Thanks for the great feedback Christine. We are so are glad your happy with your parcel. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
M Catterall
"Always perfect."
Thanks for the great feed back and 5 stars . Look forward to see you shopping with us soon.
"Very impressed on how fast they were shipped. Very pleased with the constant emails keeping me informed of the steps they do."
Thanks for the 5 star rating and we hope to see you shopping with us soon. Thanks
"Good service good product very good quality"
Thanks Lisa for the 5 stars so glad you are happy with your item. Look forward to see you shopping with us soon.
"Great service and price fast delivery all round fabb"
Thanks for the great feedback Ann. we look to see you shopping with us soon
C HUA HSIEH
Verified Buyer
"Efficient packing and shipping speed!"
Thanks for the great feedback. Hope to see you shopping with us soon
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.61 based on 168 reviews