Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Brilliant Service! Fast Delivery!
Amazing Customer Service As Always, I've Always Says This. I Don't Think There's Another Shop What Beats These Girls For There Hard Work.
Lovely service and I love my trainers
I love shopping here
My son was filled with excitement and very pleased with his present. Amazing service and delivered on time.
Excellent and fast service, girls had great customer service
I did order a Moschino jacket. Then revived an email to say so sorry it’s out of stock. Designer childrenswear went out there way and offered me refund or to swap to something else which I swapped to another item and also got discount so thank you very much. It was done professionally and couldn’t recommend them enough.
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 26th November 2020
I have never ordered from this website/company before and from ordering to receiving that was provided was excellent. I think that there will be a good possibility of ordering from you again.

Denise
The dress was beautiful and arrived so quickly really happy.
Very fast delivery will order again
Lovely clothes delivered in beautiful wrapping
Lovely clothes delivered in beautiful wrapping
Great communication, really fast delivery and great quality items well packaged. I had an issue with one of my items, during the entire process I was kept up to date and am extremely happy with the outcome. Thanks again
Great shop lots of lovely clothes and super fast delivery 😊
Item came after a problem with Royal Mail, designer children’s wear sorted it immediately and didn’t leave me waiting at all. Item was beautiful and was well presented.
Very good helpers and fast postage
fast delivery, item as described. can’t fault
Lovely item, as descrived. Efficient service and quick delivery.
Love it. The jacket is beautiful and the quality is superb. I ordered size 8 for my 6,5y old daughter and it fits perfectly. Also packed very well and neat.
Very good