Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Happy with item but took longer than I would have expected for order to be processed and dispatched
Designer Childswear offer some of the best designer kids brands currently available. This is why I chose the brand as I already previously ordered from them. Yet again, I was blown away with the service offered. My parcel arrived and all items were to a high quality. I do wish delivery times were to a better standard but I do understand the current external climate. Overall, I’m really happy with my purchase with Designer Childswear. I will be sure to use DC again in the near future.
Chose click and collect service, and as a prompt service from ordering.
Dresses were perfect good quality and great delivery service
Very happy with promt delivery
I'm so glad that I can shop in this store with lots of choices and competitive prices and the staff is always helpful. The only thing is that sizes is an issue sometimes and it will be great to put available sizes at the bottom of each item for easy and faster shopping.
Thanks and keep the great work even in this time of uncertainty
Delivery was super fast, service was great
Clothes were as expected. Packaging has been nice. Delivery time could’ve been quicker.
Delivery was on point, outfits came quite fast. Will be shopping with Designer Childrenswear again
The service is excellent but the delivery is good
It was an easy ordering process and timely delivery. The Klarna option is wonderful too
Great design, very good quality, would highly recommend
Generally good service, excellent contact with customer service and fast reaction to customer complaint . I received my order to Bahrain within almost 2 weeks which is normal nowadays. The only point that i wish to take into consideration is the items that became out of stock should be marked in shopping bag immediately , to avoid delay of processing order and shipping, rather than telling customer after paying. I definitely will buy again and recommend this online shop .
Excellent products, good packaging
He hasnt worn it yet bought for his birthday. Sizing looks good i bought a bigger size so i can put it away. Look gawj cant wait to see it on him. Thank you
The packaging was not very good
very good.
Good product!
The service was quick and the items i love its .
Fast delivery great purchase