Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent StreetSunderlandTyne and WearUnited Kingdom

Everything was great but unfortunately the carrier is very low service and you take long time to send the order
Really pleased with the purchase of the boys GANT jacket, despite having to order online the jacket arrived within a timely manner. It was a great fit for our 15year old son and he was really happy with the purchase.
I would have expected my product to come in a box or nice bag - not just wrapped in bubble wrap
I’ve been trying to contact you since I received my boys shoes I need to send them back for a bigger size
Shopped online, delivered quickly, great quality items. However spending £150 on 1 clothing item You would expect it to be delivered in nice packaging/bag/box not in a 50p plastic envelope.
Products are good But all the products are missing it’s original package!..
I bought 3 girls t-shirt all sizes smaller than you explained
Hello, We are very sorry this item was not the correct size. Unfortunately the brands we stock do differ in sizing. If you do need any help with sizes please do not hesitate to contact us and a member of staff can help you. Thank you, Designer Childrenswear.
The belt itself is good. But the packaging it come in was not so good it was just packed with abit of bubble wrap no box or little bag to keep it in when not being used for a designer shop and the price you pay it was disspointing.
Hi Camilla, We are happy to hear you love the belt you have received. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with how this product was packaged and we will take your kind feedback on board regarding how we pack items. After looking into your order we can see the belt you have purchased does not actually come with any additional bag/box to keep it in. However, if you are wanting something to store your belt in, we do offer a gift wrapped box. Please do let us know if this is something you would want and we can arrange that for you. Thanks, Team DC.
I am disappointed that I have to pay for extra shipping fee on the excuse of international delivery, delayed delivery, and failed to run as it said on a website.
Hello Donna, I am very sorry you have felt disappointed with the service you have received. Unfortunately due to our website being in winter sale we do note that orders may take a little longer to be dispatched. However, if you do have any issues please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at customerservice@designerchildrenswear.com Thank you for taking your time to leave your review, we appreciate your feedback. Designer Childrenswear.
other shoping sites is free cargo from Bulgaria your company is 9-10 GBP could you please check this free cargo issue.
Order not yet received Other sites have very fast shipping Sometimes I hesitate ordering from your site because of shipping that’s take long time!
Lovely quality clothes but there was an item missing from my order and had to ring twice to find out what was happening.
Sadly the items took far too long to arrive and the returns process is very complicated with no free returns either. All the items can be bought on line with a free and uncomplicated returns service
Could do with better packaging as iv ordered from child’s play clothing and they’re packing and efforts are amaizng! Other than that items are good as always!
Disappointed as item I ordered wasn't actually available so had to look for replacement that cost more money...would have thought I might get free delivery or a simple courtesy but I didn't
I just have comments about delivery fees which i already paid when i make a purchase but the delivery company asked me to pay £7 more also the delivery was very slow and it takes long to deliver the item
Products are amazing and customer service is great. However there are no free returns, and postage fees are astronomical. So I personally will not be shopping here again
Item was great quality, but unfortunately no option of gift packaging or branded box. Delivery hasn’t taken a long time.
Ordered a few items to only find out couple of days later that the shoes ordered were out of stock mistake on your website other items arrived and i was also charged for postage even though the error was made from their side Disappointed
Bought a size 10 Hugo Boss jacket for my 8 year old son, it barely fit him & I had to return. Ordered the size 12 which is perfect. Unfortunately spent a fortune on delivery to Dublin (twice) and return of the too small jacket so didn’t get good value for money at all. More fault with the manufacturer than supplier on sizing.
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews