Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street

Karla Iafrate
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 16th January 2020
Magdalena Bieda
More Photos & Videos
All good but item take too much time to deliver I have order on 27 May till now I didn’t receive it !
Was very disappointed with the way it was sent. All items were squashed in one run down packet. No box, wrap or not individually wrapped. As it was for a gift, no shop bag was sent too. We had a delivery from Base, it was absolutely amazing how they sent the less cheaper items. Wrapped boxed and also with the a base bag. We had to put the items from designer shop in a base bag and give the gifts. Which was disappointing. It was our first time to use your website....
Although the clothes were of acceptable quality, reflected in the price, I was not enamoured with the service. I called the shop before placing the order - no answer. I emailed too and no reply. I wanted to know how they were supporting NHS workers, like Tessuti.
The clothing from designer children’s wear is great but unfortunately the staff aren’t , as soon as you go in they think they better than you !!! ( I am actually purchasing) 1 girl took my order then decide to stand and talk to others while I waited , when she came back with my order she wasn’t pleasant at all , I’ve purchased a few items and had the same experience every time all I can advise to people is seriously get your order delivered or shop somewhere else !!!!!
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear this was your experience when coming into our store. I will pass on this message and a member of our team will contact you regarding this issue as soon as possible.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review as we always value what our customers have to say.

Designer Childrenswear.
Service and timing was great but goods were faulty when they arrived and it’s a Christmas present for my son . So I didn’t get time to send back and get a new one.
Hello Annik, we are glad you were happy with our service. However, we are sorry to hear about this, do not hesitate to contact us to resolve this matter. To do this you can contact our customer service team at: customerservice@designerchildrenswear.com
Box was damaged on arrival.
Product quality not very fine
Not possible to find matching trousers with jacket
Hello,

Unfortunately the particular items would have had something to match from the collection a few months ago, however when the items were purchased from our 70% sale stock sizes and variations are limited due to the huge clearance we have.

Thanks again for your review and if you need any help with matching items from the new season please feel free to contact us and we can direct you to an online stylist who will be able to advise.

Designer Childrenswear
Products fine and delivery on time but I don't think it's fair you have to pay delivery. Then special delivery to get it refunded which was dearer than the shipping cost then again for delivery!
Still haven’t received parcel
The packaging is bad and not luxury , you need to work on it
Hello

Thank you for your review. We will take your feedback onboard, it is not always possible to package larger items or bigger orders in our standard corporate boxes.

However if you purchase again and you are wanting any items gift wrapping you can email us with your order number after purchasing and we can arrange this for you.

Thanks again for your review.
Purchased two items which I paid for but only received to then be told one item was now sold out n I would receive refund in 5 days. If u purchase it should be put aside with name on not sold to some one else. I never had that happen to me before . I was so disappointed . Still waiting for refund 😬
Hello

Thank you for you review. Unfortunately when we reduce items on our website some products sell extremely quick. If the item you ordered had sold out this would have been down to two customers purchasing the same item online at the same time which is very unusual and unfortunate for you. We apologise for this inconvenience. With regards to the refund, I have checked the system and this was processed before the item was sent out, however can take a few days to show back into your account.

Please can you confirm this has been received?

Thanks again for your review we do hope you order again from Designer Childrenswear as it is very rare this happens.
Quite disappointed with the quality of the outfit, lovely knitted christening outfit and the neck line was coming away.
Good service buy bought the top for my son and not worth that price.
I have ordered a Hugo Boss Polo T Shirt
the colour isn’t been as same as pictured
online,
Reason I did not return it will cost me £12,
I’ll request DCW to make return free.
Disappointed because I order and after 4 or 5 days cancel the order and refund me and I had to order again a bigger size but happy with the other order arrived quick
Very prompt service, good value, good quality.
Nice top, however, it had obviously previously been returned. It was very very creased and looked like it had been rolled up and just thrown into any bag.
Very bad considering the top was near £100.
This is a Christmas present so am extremely disappointed.
Too slow in processing the package and I didn’t receive it yet :(
Not very happy with my experience as the item I wanted said it was in stock , then 3/4 days later got an email saying it was out of stock which is not my fault or problem and I only ordered another item because I ordered the first one so just a waste of my time and money
Its high charge delivery cost
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.75 based on 1,313 reviews