Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Designer Childrenswear.

Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Got a Question?

I would like to pay with Klarna Payments.
Asked by Eman (1 month ago)
How do you track we’re your item is ?
Asked by Danielle (2 months ago)
Hi Will you be having a sale after Christmas and if so how much will be off. Thanks.
Asked by Joseph (6 months ago)
Hi I’m from UAE do I will receive my product before next saterday if I order today?
Asked by Fareeda (11 months ago)
We must apologise, we have only just seen your post. If you would still like to order please let us know and we will check on delivery dates for you.
Answered by Kelly (9 months ago)