Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Very good. Very pleased
Easy to order, good price and lovely product. Delivered quickly and safely
FANTASTIC merchandise, super service & well packaged. E-mail updates were so very much appreciated in respect of my delivery. Excellent customer service.
Very good service and coat came wrapped beautifully. I had bought the wrong size but the exchange/refund process was very simple with no fuss. I was worried about making an expensive purchase from a shop online which was unknown to me but I will definitely order from Designer Childrenswear again.
Excellent choice and delivery was quick, lovely clothes
Brilliant company and brilliant customer service, some of my order was out of stock but they called me straight away and went through a number of alternatives with me until I was happy. That’s what you call good customer service!!
Would definitely recommend
Bought my son a few things for Xmas and his bday just after Xmas very easy to use site and checkout, clothing looks great hes going to be sooo surprised and happy with his presents, mother of 4 here and paying monthly has made it so much easier thank you x 😀
Great service, thank you!
Lovely bag and the material stretch to fit everything my baby needs. Love it
So pleased with order excellent
Everything at the highest level!

Thank you!
Good service, product reasonably priced
The baby girl dress I purchased was absolutely adorable. Will definitely use the website again.
Great service, item was exactly as expected, well packaged and arrived in perfect condition in the time specified. Can’t fault, will use again.
Beautiful clothing.Good price.
Lovely coat and delivered very fast thank you
Easy ordering system, fast delivery and very happy with my purchase exactly as described. Have recommended to family and friends and I will be back again .
Nice items cute packaging
Absolutely gorgeous clothes, kept up to date every step of the way, from ordering to delivery. The clothes were packed perfectly and delivered within days. Will definitely buy from here again. Thanks
Excellent service. Website easy to use and fast delivery. Highly recommend
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews