Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Lovely clothes n best sales price
Excellent service
Excellent service. Quality product and professional packing with next day delivery. Highly recommend.
📍Austria
Customer service was a quick response given the time difference from here in Australia & my order was delivered within a week . This isn't my first time purchasing through Designer childrenswear. The brands that I love at great prices are what has me continuing to shop here.Thank you
Every time I have a correct and fast delivery (Belgium)
Really pleased with the purchase of the boys GANT jacket, despite having to order online the jacket arrived within a timely manner. It was a great fit for our 15year old son and he was really happy with the purchase.
I would have expected my product to come in a box or nice bag - not just wrapped in bubble wrap
Excellent service and delivery
Happy with item but took longer than I would have expected for order to be processed and dispatched
My order arrived perfect , everything I have ever ordered was wrapped and sent on time , excellent customer service thank you
First time buying from this site and m so delighted with my purchase. Quick delivery x
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 19th January 2021 Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Designer Childswear offer some of the best designer kids brands currently available. This is why I chose the brand as I already previously ordered from them. Yet again, I was blown away with the service offered. My parcel arrived and all items were to a high quality. I do wish delivery times were to a better standard but I do understand the current external climate. Overall, I’m really happy with my purchase with Designer Childswear. I will be sure to use DC again in the near future.
Excellent service
Lovely cost. Stylish and perfect for my little boy
Great clothes and great service! I phoned to see when my order would be mailed out and the lady was really pleasant and friendly. Lovely clothes and fast delivery considering we are in the middle of a pandemic! Thank you xx
Very pleased with my purchases that I ordered. The order came on time and the quality was very good.
Excellent service. delivered on time and top quality, will definitely use again.
Excellent snow boots, great price, service and super fast delivery
What a great website,and great sale prices.
I ordered a jacket for my child and unfortunately it was too small,but I returned at a cost to myself which didnt bother me as it was an exchange for a bigger size,great service very fast and reliable and definitely would order again.
Very good experience 😍
Quality & range of goods excellent
Delivery was in time & was tracked so knew exactly when it would arrive & goods were packaged very well so drives in excellent condition
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews