Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent StreetSunderlandTyne and WearUnited Kingdom

Amazing quality clothes and service. Always bought my little girls clothes from here and never had any issues always 5* service.
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Great fast service and always delivered perfect condition well done to all
good price but its take long time to shipped..
Brilliant items, quality designer.
Have a great selection of designer kids wear and realy good customer service
Amazing service, prompt delivery and beautifully packaged items. Highly recommend.
I found the Stella McCartney outfit for my baby on this site at the best price of anywhere, delivery was super quick too!
I have ordered from designer children'swear few times and always been excellent service fast delivery would highly recommend
As always the clothes are of brilliant quality, the order process is simple and delivery is always as stated and on time.
Ordered a jacket in the sale , amazing quality total bargain . Good customer service when I emailed to request faster delivery too
Quick delivery, products were perfect and arrived nicley wraped. This was my first shopping with designer children wear, I will definitely be shopping here again. I also found they had the best prices in comparison to other sites.
Excellent quality of fabric
Very pleased with product quality and customer service ,
Lovely clothes n best sales price
Excellent service Excellent service. Quality product and professional packing with next day delivery. Highly recommend. Thank you đź“ŤAustria
Customer service was a quick response given the time difference from here in Australia & my order was delivered within a week . This isn't my first time purchasing through Designer childrenswear. The brands that I love at great prices are what has me continuing to shop here.Thank you
Every time I have a correct and fast delivery (Belgium)
Excellent service and delivery
My order arrived perfect , everything I have ever ordered was wrapped and sent on time , excellent customer service thank you
First time buying from this site and m so delighted with my purchase. Quick delivery x
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 19th January 2021 Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews