Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Great item and fantastic service, very quick delivery, will definitely be using again
Great quality, fast delivery and really happy with my items
Very pleased with every order, excellent service 👍
The baby clothes I purchased were absolutely beautiful. The service I received was excellent.
I myself order online and the clothes a pick for my daughter are just so beautiful. And fast service as well.
Amazing quality clothes and service. Always bought my little girls clothes from here and never had any issues always 5* service.
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Great fast service and always delivered perfect condition well done to all
good price but its take long time to shipped..
Brilliant items, quality designer.
Have a great selection of designer kids wear and realy good customer service
Amazing service, prompt delivery and beautifully packaged items. Highly recommend.
Everything was great but unfortunately the carrier is very low service and you take long time to send the order
I found the Stella McCartney outfit for my baby on this site at the best price of anywhere, delivery was super quick too!
I did not got my order
I have ordered from designer children'swear few times and always been excellent service fast delivery would highly recommend
As always the clothes are of brilliant quality, the order process is simple and delivery is always as stated and on time.
Ordered a jacket in the sale , amazing quality total bargain . Good customer service when I emailed to request faster delivery too
Quick delivery, products were perfect and arrived nicley wraped. This was my first shopping with designer children wear, I will definitely be shopping here again. I also found they had the best prices in comparison to other sites.
Excellent quality of fabric
Very pleased with product quality and customer service ,
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews