Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Two stars the clothes look Like knock offs
the item was what i wanted only thing i would say is ti put dimensions of the bag and the changing mat on the description of the bag or under specification. changing mat is a bit narrow if my bag is a big baby my baby would not fit on the mat. other than that i love the product and happy i purchased it.
Thanks for the Feedback i will speak to the team to see if this is something we can look in to . We are so happy you loved the product. We hope to see you shopping with DC soon .
Good delivery.
Unfortunately half of my order had to go back as the sizes are really small. 2 items ordered same size one about 2 sizes smaller than the other.
Returns and credit takes a long time
Was happy with order.. was a gift for some 1 requested for billing details not t be sent but unfortunately were sent with order so was a bit disappointed..
موقع ممتاز واسعار جيده ولاكن الضرائب التوصيل والجمرك غاليه السعر
Item okay, shipping little slow.
Clothes great but staff in store I always feel are looking down at you
Received my delivery quickly but unfortunately I did not end up keeping any of it and had to send it back at my own cost, so beware if you need to send anything back it will cost you!
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews