Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

I sent an email on 12th Jan ref an item I ordered which has not arrived. I received confirmation via royal mail but no item delivered. Please can this be chased up asap pls. Thanks. Lsura
Hi Laura,

We have looked into your order and tracked your parcel which was delivered to Mossley Hill DO on the 8th January, ready for you to collect.

We hope this helps and if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi Laura,

We are just wondering if there is an update with your order. Can you please let us know if you have received your products as we would not want you to go without your goods.

If there is anything you need help with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Team DC.
The belt itself is good. But the packaging it come in was not so good it was just packed with abit of bubble wrap no box or little bag to keep it in when not being used for a designer shop and the price you pay it was disspointing.
Hi Camilla,

We are happy to hear you love the belt you have received.

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with how this product was packaged and we will take your kind feedback on board regarding how we pack items.

After looking into your order we can see the belt you have purchased does not actually come with any additional bag/box to keep it in. However, if you are wanting something to store your belt in, we do offer a gift wrapped box. Please do let us know if this is something you would want and we can arrange that for you.

Team DC.
I didn’t reserve my order!!!
And I send for customer service no one answers me !!
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear this.

We have looked into this further and someone from our team has contacted you via email.

Hi Noura,

We have looked into your order again and we can confirm that your delivery is at your local depot and has been since 11th January awaiting collection.

Can you please let us know when you have collected your order, just incase this is sent back to us which we don't want to happen as we would never want you to miss out on receiving your goods!

Team DC.
I am disappointed that I have to pay for extra shipping fee on the excuse of international delivery, delayed delivery, and failed to run as it said on a website.
Hello Donna,

I am very sorry you have felt disappointed with the service you have received.

Unfortunately due to our website being in winter sale we do note that orders may take a little longer to be dispatched. However, if you do have any issues please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at customerservice@designerchildrenswear.com

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Designer Childrenswear.
Cancelled my order, without informing me.
Not the type of customer service, expected.
No returns label??
Great shopping experience fabulous easy to use website and a huge variety of designers fast delivery and packaged great also love how you can upload pics of your purchases as I did of my son in his new snowsuit . Will shop again soon
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 13th September 2019
Very nice nd the price is the best
I love shopping at designers childrenswear. Good quality, unique with good price when on offers, speed delivery.
I paid with card and never received my order.
Do not recommend.
Beautiful dress and quick delivery. Very pleased, thank you.
Don’t even have the product and customer service don’t seemed bothered and are ignoring my messages !
I didn’t receive the order yet!
Were is my order it wasnt delivered thursday i advised im away now for 2 week and your tracking says signed in my name
Stay well away do not order from these
I have had a terrible time with this supplier ordered 3 items only received 2 , still not been sorted out buy them luckly I have payed with PayPal, however looks like I need to return the other 2 items that I did receive to get full refund .
revived my child’s clothes with black stains on never use this sight again
Hello

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to receive a 1 star review.

After looking into your order status, there has been a conversation with our Customer Service department regarding an exchange or refund, with postage costs fully refunded. However we are yet to receive the item or a response.

We take quality and care of items here at Designer Childrenswear very seriously and would like to resolve this matter, however we are only able to do this if the item is returned.

Please can you return the item so we are able to resolve this issue.
Very happy with my purchase, impressed with the packaging and delivery. Thank you 🙏🏼
Thanks for the great feedback Gina. We hope to see you shopping with us soon. x
Shopped online several times and have always been happy.
Product always matches description with correct sizes supplied.
Delivery always within 3 days of dispatch (UK).
Good service will continue to use.
Excellent