Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent StreetSunderlandTyne and WearUnited Kingdom

Beautiful dresses , beautifully made and a delighted great granddaughter , delivery was super quick and Designer children kept in touch of every step of the delivery ,
Quality clothing at very reasonable price ,and always arrive on time and with the best of packaging . Would highly recommend 👌
Very good quality items. Little pricey but that's life.
Absolutely gorgeous clothing, so happy with the outfits I ordered for my daughter the quality is amazing!
All went well and promptly!
My favourite designer shop online. Good quality clothes and super fast delivery. Thank you :)
Beautiful clothes I absolutely love this shop and the staff are always friendly and helpful
je souhaite retourner le colis, pas possible d'être reconnu par le site pour obtenir le bon de retour.
I like it
Excellent service item ordered great quality,came well packed good communication.Thankyou .
A fantastic service. I purchased a bag online that turned out to be unavailable...... to apologise they let me have another bag for the same price!
Great service fab clothes love d brands x
They were all good and perfect on her for her 10th Birthday photoshoot.
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Product quality as expected was high. We like these worm fleece sokes that match our hunter wellie boots! The delivery time took a bit longer then we expected
I ordered a t-shirt in the black Friday sales for my nephews birthday. Initially I wasn't pleased as I hadn't heard anything back about dispatch etc, but then I received a call from a lovely woman (unfortunately I can't remember her name). But she basically explained that the t-shirt I ordered was out of stock and if I could choose another, this was about 3 days before his birthday as well now. So I was able to choose another top and still apply the black friday sale discount to the new jumper and it was sent out for next day delivery. Overall I am very happy with my experience with Designer Childrenswear and have already placed further orders.
Lovely items and packed well.
Always get friendly service and fabulous children’s clothing. Snowsuit was my latest purchase and was very happy
Lovely item at a great price. Came in the most wonderful packaging- which made the purchase feel even more special. Will definitely be buying more goods in future.
I ordered matching shorts and blazer and only the blazer arrived, I immediately contacted the store to make them aware of this and was met with the worst customer service Ive ever encountered. They insisted the sorts had been sent in the same level as the blazer, and promised to chase up with Royal Mail, after a week of no contact I had to email again asking for an update, to be told again they had sent the shorts and wouldn’t be taking responsibility for the fact they were missing. Then I received a very rude phone call from one of the staff telling me they had sent the shorts and insinuating I was lying? She then continued to take over me and be extremely rude. I have now reported this company to trading standards as they are unwilling to admit their error and have been down right rude and if they are ripping one customer off for a pair of £22 shorts then what else are they doing? I will never ever use this company again and I would advise anyone considering using them to beware
I was cautious to shop online with someone new but Designerchildrenswear.com pleasantly surprised me. The website was super easy to navigate. Delivery was prompt and efficient and I had to request a refund for one of my items and it was so trouble free. I shall definitely be using this online retailer again and have already told friends and family about it!
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews