Designer Childrenswear Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear

About Designer Childrenswear: Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 30 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

+44 (0)191 5142766

4/5 Olive Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear

"The website is very easy to navigate, my order came very well packaged and the customer services team are great! Very helpful and reply imidiately to emails! In all this was a 5* experience and will most definitely be ordering from designer childrenswear again"
"Communication very good Item sent quickly and RECIEVED in good time. Lovely shoes Would purchase again."
Thanks for your feedback we appreciate the 5 stars . look forward to see you shopping with us again x
"Brought my son a new coat came so fast and the coat was amazing would 100% shop here again"
"Fantastic. Will shop again. Thank you."
"Just great"
"Wide range of products, great discounts. International shipping was no problem at all. I'll be back before Brexit!"
Thanks for the great feedback . We look forward to see you shopping with us again x
"Fantastic choice , very impressed with the super fast delivery ."
"Great price for a great product and only made better by the amazing customer service received 5🌟"
"Shoes were delivered on time and in good condition. Had an option to pay after receiving the shoes which was an added bonus. Will recommend to others."
"Absolutely love the 2 dresses for my granddaughter and great service will shop with you again"
"Great service over the moon with my purchase"
"Beautiful clothes for my grandson and the sale was such good value"
"Easy quick & efficient t order"
"So glad I have found you! Quality clothes excellent packaging delivery very spot on, and what a easy friendly website! I had to return one item due to the fact to big! Refund and updated straight away! Well done dc see you soon 👍"
Hello Ben, Thanks for the great feed back. we hope to see you shopping with us soon x
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"excellent super quick delivery and got my shirt half price !! would 100% recommend"
"Items as described fit lovely will be using again"
"I order a billiebush raincoat for my grand daughter Recieved order very quickly but unfortunetly it was too small, ive since returned jacket so hopefully will recieve replacement as quickly We definetly shop with childrenswear again"
"Always a little cheaper than other websites and always fast delivery 5 star"
"Excellent site with a massive choice of beautiful clothes for both boys and girls. Always received on time and beautifully wrapped."
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.68 based on 258 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!