Designer Childrenswear Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear

About Designer Childrenswear: Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 30 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

+44 (0)191 5142766

4/5 Olive Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear

"Easy ordering, fast delivery ordered stone island top for my 2 year old son really pleased with the customer service I have received, amazing company will 100% be ordering again"
"I have had a terrible time with this supplier ordered 3 items only received 2 , still not been sorted out buy them luckly I have payed with PayPal, however looks like I need to return the other 2 items that I did receive to get full refund ."
"Love this website! Always quick and easy with great customer service. Main website I use for children’s clothes"
"Nice shoes Good quality,original"
"Ideal shop for brilliant clothing"
"Great service and delivery"
"Amazing site with quality products. Orders are dispatched quickly and arrive in EU countries in the amount of Time promised. All my purchases arrived on time and in good quality. A site to absolutely recommend."
"Great quality and sevice once again from designer childrens wear ."
"Excellent service"
"Best service, fast delivery, super beautiful products. Love this shop!"
"Perfect my son loves his coat.. speedy delivery 📦"
"Great item, my son loved this top - fast delivery"
"revived my child’s clothes with black stains on never use this sight again"
Hello

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to receive a 1 star review.

After looking into your order status, there has been a conversation with our Customer Service department regarding an exchange or refund, with postage costs fully refunded. However we are yet to receive the item or a response.

We take quality and care of items here at Designer Childrenswear very seriously and would like to resolve this matter, however we are only able to do this if the item is returned.

Please can you return the item so we are able to resolve this issue.
"Always use these to order my little boy clothes, never fault them"
"Great choice and very fast delivery easy to use"
"Very happy with the items I purchased and the service is very quick."
"Good service. Prompt delivery. No issues on any of my orders."
"Easy and Quick delivery."
"Thank you so much,you’re the best and the service was amazing."
"Would defo recommend designer childrenswear always so happy to help :)"
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.67 based on 292 reviews