Designer Childrenswear Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear

About Designer Childrenswear: Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

S White
"Great shopping experience fabulous easy to use website and a huge variety of designers fast delivery and packaged great also love how you can upload pics of your purchases as I did of my son in his new snowsuit . Will shop again soon"
J Armitage
"Quickly dispatched and delivered I'm very happy with my items x"
T Lawlor
"Ordering the correct size for a baby is always tricky due to each brand either running small or large fittings. The ease of returning or exchanging with DC fast, efficient and stress free. This along with the magnificent selection is the main reason I shop here above other sites"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"amazing fast delivery, Item packaged well and fit so nicely! Would def recommend!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Disappointed ☹️ very because they cancel my order 3 times and when I called them the lady just give me a discount code but how I’m going to use it if every time I’m buying my order gets cancelled 😂 anyway I’m never going to buy again so I don’t recommend"
"Excellent quality of Burberry shirt...love love wish you done 9 months shirts but got the polo aswel for my other wee boy...will be back soon"
"Thankyou for a fast delivery item arrived perfect"
"Cancelled my order, without informing me. Not the type of customer service, expected. No returns label??"
"Super quick delivery great service"
"Great service quick delivery wrapped lovely highly recommend"
"Great service- fast and reliable"
"What a pleasure it is to deal with a company so efficient! I placed my order for a Paul Smith jumper and it arrived the following day, beautifully wrapped. The jumper itself is so gorgeous, lovely quality and a really cute design. I'm sure it will go down a treat when the recipient opens his Birthday present on Sunday! Very Many Thanks, would definitely order again.....Five Star Service!"
"Smooth online shopping experience."
"Great choice of items, fast delivery. Amazing service"
"High service and very good price😍"
"Delivered on time quality goods"
"ordered a lovely Burberry dress for my little ones birthday party. as ever very good quality, delivery was prompt and well packaged. would recommend"
"Excellent customer service easy to order and updates regularly"
"Fantastic service! Will defiantly be ordering from the site again!"
"gorgeous products, great quality, excellent service, fast delivery...perfect."
"Super tolle Seite..🤗🤗🥰🥰 I like Desinger Childrenswear.."
"We came to the shop to pick up my brothers Boss T-shirt up one lady came to our aid and kept a hold of the door while we got Leo's wheelchair in, the staff we're so friendly in the shop even took time out to say hello to Leo who's non verbal communication and when we left another lady also kept a hold of the door. Staff are all lovely and polite We will definitely be back."
"Ordering & receiving parcel was all brilliant , I must say not as happy with sliders they are poor quality so was disappointed but the daughter wanted to keep for our holiday"
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.67 based on 715 reviews