Designer Childrenswear Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear

About Designer Childrenswear: Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 30 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

+44 (0)191 5142766

4/5 Olive Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear

"Service was great arrived quickly will use again"
"Great price, fast delivery! totally love it"
"Fabulous website, great choice and service. Would definitely shop here again. Love it"
"The clothes arrived well packaged and in good time."
"Fabulous service both in store and online, never disappoints luxurious packaging always makes my delivery feel like a real treat. Super slick website always helps and find purchasing from Designer Childrenswear so easy...... somebody should stop me."
"Emile et Rose outfit was lovely, it was a shame that the coat hanger was not enclosed."
Thank you for your review. If you order an Emile et Rose item in future just drop us a line requesting the hanger and we will make sure this is organised and included within your order.
"Delivery was swift, packaging was nice, neat and presentable and checkout was easy."
"I wrongly left a incorrect review about a purchase it was ment for another online retailer who I won't be buying from again.I received my item the next day in perfect condition.My grandson absolutely loves his new stone Island black soft shell jacket age 8. Yet again 5 stars to a 5 star company. many thanks"
Thanks for amending your review Nick. Great to see you gave us 5 stars we really appreciate the feedback.
"shipping can be better, other things are great :) highly recommend"
"This place is awesome. Great customer service and prompt. I was in a crunch and they came through. My son needed some shoes for a wedding and we were one week out. I asked if i could get them in 4 business days and they arrived in 2. Thanks again. I greatly appreciate it."
"Beautiful coat, I am so happy with my purchase. I will definitely be shppping here again."
"Beautiful clothing, fast delivery, well packaged. couldn't ask for more."
"Excellent range of stock, very helpful staff and prompt delivery."
I Koemdzhieva
"Delivered quality clothes"
"This was my first order from Designer Childrenswear and i was very pleased with how good the service was. From placing the order they kept you informed of the delivery date and time slot and the item was packaged and boxed to a high standard. I will be using them again."
"Quick and easy to order, quick delivery and lovely jacket. Very pleased. :)"
"I am very pleased with my order from Designer Childrenswear. All beautiful products and at a reasonable price. Thank you."
D Galbraith
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience with designer children’s wear. Even got most of my stuff on sale"
A Fahad Alajmi
Verified Buyer
"موقع ممتاز واسعار جيده ولاكن الضرائب التوصيل والجمرك غاليه السعر"
"The dress was good as was in the picture"
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.60 based on 98 reviews