Designer Childrenswear Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear

About Designer Childrenswear: Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 30 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

+44 (0)191 5142766

4/5 Olive Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear

G Michaelas
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase, impressed with the packaging and delivery. Thank you πŸ™πŸΌ"
N Caraglia
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, great customer service and quality product. Not used the company before now but would definitely recommend."
Mrs C Walton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prices, beautifully packaged, fast delivery. 5* service thankyou!!"
Thanks for the great feedback Christine. We are so are glad your happy with your parcel. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
M Catterall
"Always perfect."
Thanks for the great feed back and 5 stars . Look forward to see you shopping with us soon.
"Very impressed on how fast they were shipped. Very pleased with the constant emails keeping me informed of the steps they do."
Thanks for the 5 star rating and we hope to see you shopping with us soon. Thanks
"Good service good product very good quality"
Thanks Lisa for the 5 stars so glad you are happy with your item. Look forward to see you shopping with us soon.
"Great service and price fast delivery all round fabb"
Thanks for the great feedback Ann. we look to see you shopping with us soon
C HUA HSIEH
Verified Buyer
"Efficient packing and shipping speed!"
Thanks for the great feedback. Hope to see you shopping with us soon
"Fast service"
Thanks Natalie for the great feedback. Look to see you shopping with us soon.
"Usually, you sent the parcel via Royal Mail. But this purchase, you arranged the parcel via FedEx without notification."
"Brilliant service never have problem with the quality or sizes love shopping from DC"
"I've ordered items before and received them in good order. Just wished dispatch/delivery would not take so long. I ordered items on the 5th may and I'm still waiting to receive the items (15th may), not that I really mind the wait if the price continues to stay competitive, just wish I could get the items asap =)"
"Love how you have the brands that I love for my little ones and such good offers what makes it perfect πŸ‘Œ"
Thanks Afshan for the great feedback and the 5 stars, We are so glad you found all the brands you wanted. Hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
A Blakeley
Verified Buyer
"Loved every item on your site."
Thanks Aimee for the great feedback and the 5 stars . We hope to see you again soon on our site
"Fast delivery, wee boy loves his new designers 😎"
Thanks for the great feed back Scott . So glad your son is loving hes new designers and we hope to see you shopping with us soon.
"colour on clothing is faded and got threads coming out of dress on arms"
"Delivered promptly... and one very happy friend loved the gift"
Thanks for the feedback. We are so glad your friend loved her gift and hope to see yous both shopping here again
"Quick delivery & happy with product and price."
Thanks Kelsi for the 5 stars feed back. We are so glad you are happy with the product. Hope to see you shopping with us soon
"The T-Shirt that I ordered was lovely. Exactly as seen on the website. Only thing is, if you want it to last a bit longer you should order a size up. My son is 12 months and I ordered 12-18m because he isn’t a big baby. It fits but in a month or so you can tell it won’t."
"Very happy with item and payment after ordering is great"
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.63 based on 153 reviews