Designerwear Reviews

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

Click Here

Tell us how Designerwear made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service!! Really happy with the delivery service also! Would definitely recommend shopping from here and would only shop here from now on!"
Macie Perkins
"Was really happy with the tops however one of the tops I ordered had a black mark on them which I was disappointed with. To get a new one I have to send the top back and wait for you to get in stock which I needed the top this weekend"
Abang Idzam Ltd
"Will absolutely purchase again. Very good service, fast & professional."
Cara Woodhouse
"Excellent service orderd a d squares top for my son he’s 11 so orderd top size 14 fits perfect thank you"
Mohammed Akram
"Very fast delivery thx"
Alan Owens
"Received my pair of Mallets today and couldn’t be happier. Love the trainers and can’t wait to order more. Excellent service. Royal Mail delivered the next day."
Verified Buyer
"I bought shoes from tessuti originally that came already worn and threw in the box which was upsetting as they had been bought for a present. I then found designwear online and spike with Nathan on wrbchat who was really nice and helpful the shoes I wanted are the last pair so I was worried someone else would buy them. Nathan assured me u would receive them which I did next day delivery at a brilliant price. I will now only EVER use this company who are miles better than massive chains. Can't fault them at all. Perfect and thank you xx"
Nicole Borchert
"Amazing!!"
Jack Mcgann
"Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper dead good"
Marc Slater
"Great service , very quick delivery will be using again"
Liam Burns
"Great, just too big for me :("
Sam Carrington
"Was sceptical because of the price, but was proven wrong by the speed of delivery and the quality of the product. The cost was spot on. The delivery time frame was excellent. The product quality is very good. However the jeans come up a bit longer than a 32 reg should, but minus that excellent experience."
Designerwear is rated 4.76 based on 1,500 reviews