Designerwear Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Great service great product.
Excellent service and quick delivery.
I’m a new customer and I have been very impressed with your service. I ordered some Saucony ladies trainers at a very reasonable price and they are perfect. I shall certainly use Designerwear again.
Great choice and easy to access website. Fantastic prices and speedy deliveries. I very much like it.
Very good quality, very quick delivery, will use again.
very good service and the quality of the product was very good. would definitely order from here again
Very quick delivery and great prices for what I brought,would definitely recommend.
Website made it easy to find what I was looking for and I had no stock or size problems, which was a refreshing change, cost of item was very reasonable and dispatch and delivery were very prompt too. I would be happy to use Designerwear again.
I ordered some cloths from you which was so easy I put designer name in and every thing I was looking for was there.
I placed my order and the next day it arrived.
The cloths all came in a box with black tissue paper protecting it from moving around in the box and the receipt was in a black envelope sitting on top of the cloths.
It may seem silly to some
People but I was so impressed
From ordering to delivery and defiantly presentation .
The cloths were exactly what I wanted but a lot cheaper due to there sale but I will defiantly be buying from here again and I’ve already started telling people
about this site.
100 % I will be buying more
The service was excellent, quick delivery and exactly what I ordered. Highly recommend.
Straightforward order with prompt delivery
Bought two Hugo boss suits lovely but said came up as small so I went for 12xs they were to big never mind ..just eat service bargaind galourgo for normal sizes lovely shop gr
Product was a great price, came in great time too! It’s a gift for someone and they seem to love the quality of the product too!
Ordered T shirts to try the service out, fast delivery, perfect fit, washed well and I placed another order straight away
First time I’ve used Designerwear and I couldn’t fault them. Excellent service from start to finish. I’ll certainly use them again in the future
Excellent. 40% off and delivered in 48 hours. Can’t not love that
Still havent got my thing i ordered a week ago😐
Good Morning,

I have tracked this, it seems Royal Mail attempted to deliver this but no one was home, they have requested you to let them know going forward how you wish to proceed. I have sent you an email in relation to this with the link to the tracking page where you need to inform Royal mail on how you wish to receive this.

Please amend this review as this has been despatched and is waiting for your response on the tracking with royal mail

Great price & quick delivery highly recommended!
Ordered Clark’s desert boots on a very good offer Next day delivery worked perfectly. Great classic boots in perfect condition.
Always loved clarks wallabees shoes and with great price from dezignwear would recomend, thank you for great service
Designerwear is rated 4.72 based on 2,189 reviews