Designerwear Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

I have e mailed 3 times as I was charged delivery and shouldn’t have been as I spent £157 ! I was told this was an online error and would be refunded..still waiting with no response to my e mails...very poor customer service !
Great service and competitive price!
Received my parcel today fast delivery and good quality thanks will be back agean soon to place another order
Sorted out an exchange and query very swiftly and professionally. Highly recommended
Bought Levi Jeans at a very competitive price. Reasonable delivery charge and quick to arrive
Ordered on Saturday, arrived Tuesday, no probs at all. Great service.
Brilliant service, better than most designer sites on the internet
Very happy with service happy with product
Excellent and fast service
Fantastic service from order placed to delivery. Great quality Stone Island t-shit. Definitely recommend.
The 2 branded Polo Shirts I bought were the best value anywhere. Next day delivery was perfect.
Quick delivery, everything was sound
First time customer, I was really impressed. Quick delivery and really nicely wrapped. And the prices we were great
Poor delivery service
This website is the tits on toast! (Very, very good)

Went into town looking for a jacket and found one, but they didn't have my size.

I went online when I got home to order it from their online store (Peter Werth) and thought I'd have a quick check to see if it would be cheaper on any other site. SO GLAD I DID. Seriously. I saved just under £50!

The jacket was £119 in town and on their online store and I picked one up from Designerwear for £74 including postage.

I thought 'It's got to be fake' but thought for that price I'll try it and send it back if I didn't like it. It's not fake at all. The real deal. And for nearly £50 less.

I never leave reviews but thought I would for this, I will definitely be using again in future.

Thank you Designerwear.
Very happy with my purchase and service
Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper dead good
Designerwear 5 star review on 5th October 2016
Great customer service, clothes were in perfect condition. Thanks
Thank you Designerwear for a quick and easy transaction. Highly reccomended!!
Fantastic website. I've returned various times for more items and passed on the name to my friends and family. A great selection of products at great prices. Thank you Designerwear!!
Designerwear is rated 4.72 based on 2,225 reviews