Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Excellent service and love the sign. Exactly as depicted and very nice quality. Looks great especially with added picture feature.
Lovely product. Website easy to use
Easy to use website as I was away for a few days so not sure when it was delivered.
My sign is even better than I anticipated and I love the quality and style. I Would recommend for all the choice of styles and sizes. Value for money too.
Design A House Sign 5 star review on 21st November 2021
online ordering was very good, the quickness of delivery and workmanship excellent
Got what we ordered. Took longer than expected to deliver, but nevermind.!!
Replacement sign. Went for a slate one. Easy to customise. Came with correct stuff to insert into the wall. Looks good My only gripe with the packaging they sent it in was falling apart by the time it arrived. No damage though. Summary. Looks good. Easy to set up and arrived in good time. Recommend.
We found designing and ordering very easy and we were delighted with the customer service and speedy delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend Design A Sign!
I ordered a slate engraved with silver house name and number and I am very pleased with the quality and can’t wait to fix it in place. It took 17 days from order to delivery which was a little longer than I expected but well worth the wait! I would definitely recommend.
It was very easy to order a bespoke sign online. The delivery was quick and we loved the sign and were impressed by the standard of quality.
I was very pleased with my house sign. It is just as I expected it to be. I was extremely pleased in the way it was packaged as it could have easily been damaged in transit but it was fine.
Good quality slate sign
Really pleased with quality, and arrived on time and well packed
Had an initial problem as the etched slate sign wasn’t as expected but this was quickly rectified , excellent customer service
The sign arrived before the delivery date and was wrapped extremely well. It is exactly as I hoped and looks great on the wall.
Good quality, love the way you can customise the font and positioning of the text. It's really done a great job for us. Extremely pleased.
Very happy with the sign excellent quality
Great quality, service and delivery
Great value and high quality.
This is the second time I have bought from Design a House. Great products. The company is very accommodating. The sign I ordered did not arrive. I called the company and without any quibble they printed and dispatched a new one which did arrive within a couple of days. Definitely recommend them.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.18 based on 696 reviews