Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Unfortunately my sign hasn’t arrived yet. So still waiting. Spoke to very efficient gentleman on chat who was very apologetic and said would reorder.
The writing was not perfect. One letter was not fully painted
The sign looks good, however the screws that hold the sign to the wall through the predrilled holes are a little odd. The caps provided did not fit nicely over the top of the screws, therefore glue was required to ensure the sign stayed in place.
Received my sign in a timely manner, but I am not 100% happy. It's the little things. Having covers for the tops of the screw heads once mounted and also my sign wasn't completely rectangular to it's shape. It is however, very strong/durable.
First one I ordered for my granddaughter was perfect. The one ordered for myself was faulty and the replacement had a scuff on one corner and needed cleaning as the bubble wrap it came in had stuck to it and made marks . Not so pleased with things this time .
Lettering and and small picture were approx 1 inch lower on the plate than I had designed (with house name equidistant between fixing screws). So I was a bit disappointed.
Pleased with the overall appearance and quality. However, the two house numbers were slightly tilted and that irritates me. Growing to accept it.
The house sign we ordered was okay but we were very disappointed with the weight of the actual plaque itself. We were expecting a much more heavier/substantial plaque, considering the £60+ £7.99 p&p we paid for it. It’s good that you can design the sign exactly to your requirements but in our opinion the lightweight finished sign was not worth the money we paid for it. The finished sign does not look like a £60+ piece of work.
and all other aspects without fault please review your offering
I wouldn’t say I was overly impressed with the service, the time I waited and the stone had an edge left on the side which I removed with a grinder, I was looking to order another but not sure if I will.
Good quality, but disappointed that the numbers were slightly smaller than the online screen.
I ordered a slate etched sign for a gift. The first 1st and 2nd were smudged and not acceptable. I did contact customer service who were excellent in resolving my problem. I actually received the 3rd one today and all is good.
They didn't get it right first time, and I was disappointed, but customer service was very good, and they sent a new sign which is how I designed it and I'm happy now. Thank you.
The finished product was good but the fasteners and spacers were not great quality and although I was very careful only one will tighten.
The first house sign I ordered from this company arrived on time but unfortunately had a small blemish and scratch on. I contacted the company to report this and was provided with a replacement sign without any problems. The product itself is OK and does the job.
Sadly the colouring was not as bright white as expected. Apparently it does have a disclaimer stating this on the site. I did not see this when I purchased the product. Other the product was great.
After quite a long exchange of emails regarding some specifics required, I ordered 2 different signs. I wasn't notified of despatch & the delivery agent did not leave a card to state they'd attempted delivery. I only found that this was the case when I chased up my order. When I opened my order, both signs were incorrect - one was the wrong colour & the other did not contain the special instruction that had been agreed via email. After more exchanges of email, the company agreed to re-send corrected signs. I had to chase despatch again, but once finally received the 2nd pair were both correct.
Sign was exactly as described and after an error with the address was able to email and corrections made to order. Arrived ahead of planned delivery date.
Hello, thank you for your review. I am sorry to see we have only received 3 stars on this instance. Please can you advise what we could have done better?
Looks faily good though screw caps could have matched with material used. (The white ones supplied look a bit odd with brass finish) The sign is plastic sandwich with a thin veneer of brass front and back. The name is painted rather than embossed.
Poor customer service,had a problem relating to the sign and they never responded.The sign itself is good but the service is poor.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.16 based on 678 reviews