Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

The sign is nice enough but is tiny fir the price so overall disappointed
The number that is etched was supposed to be white but is an insipid grey which cannot be seen easily from a distance. Contacted the company who stated this is how it comes out on an etched sign. It looks like an amateur painted it. Will not put it on my house and will go elsewhere to get a better quality sign.
Ordered a sign costing £109.99. Arrived with a chip and a stain across the slate. Immediately contacted Design a House and they offered to send a replacement. Waited a month and had to asked again. Finally a replacement arrived. This version was poorer quality than the first! Basically given up and gone with the first sign which we have "repaired". I expected much better £110.
Although the sign was well made it had been chipped at some stage in its production and shipped to me (the purchaser) in this condition. When I reported this to the supplier they said they would replace it with a new one. This is still awaited
Sign had ruff edges and had dust from where is was cut. Email told to send it back they would investigating, what for just let me send sign back and send me out a new one the is finished. I did not send sign back it would to me been a lot of bother put it up on my shed lol
Very disappointed: the sign I 'designed' online had bright white digits. The actual sign has dull grey digits. Customer 'service' failed to rectify, refund or even apologise - they just defensively justified themselves Avoid this company - unless you like dull grey digits.
When we eventually received our house sign after two weeks from ordering (It took a week from notification of dispatch), we were not impressed. The sign was just printed and not engraved as advertised. Overall overpriced for the standard of product but well packaged for delivery.
Disappointed in contrast of colour between the white text and slate grey sign, not as it looked online sadly
I am very pleased with my sign, but not happy with your service. On ordering a sign I waited several weeks, and not hearing anything I reordered stating very clearly I did not want another sign just my original order. Fairly quickly it arrived and I was very pleased. However I have now received a second identical sign which I obviously do not want, so someone has messed up big time! so to sum up, excellent sign poor service!! Eileen Copeman
Cheap and nasty looking would not use it in my house. Not worth the money paid
The sign in principle is nice, however not perfectly rectangular, therefore not fit to be on the front of my house. Secondly it came scrathes beyond repair. I emailed, expressing my concerns on the 20/05 when i recieved this package, and have had no correspondence since. Please can someone look into this as soon as possible. Thank you
Very disappointed with the sign not what I was expecting.
Very happy with sign but first sign arrived damaged. After several calls to Design A House Sign to chase progress & arrival of second sign I found out the number I called was a premium rate number which cost me £9.
Chose the “etched on slate” product, but very disappointed with the result. The interactive “design your own sign” is clever, but the visualisation photo of your sign is not necessarily accurate. In reality, the contrast of the numbers and letters against a pale grey slate on my sign makes it hard to read from even a short distance, so will probably not be able to use it. Waste of money. Shame.
Attractive when arrived. Badly corroded over the winter and have thrown away.
I was disappointed with the sign - laser lettering not really dark enough, poor quality wood and I took it to a timber merchants to get it bevelled. After this and a couple of coats of Danish oil it looked acceptable.
Purchased a 400x200mm slate sign for a small courtyard development for £115.96. Website was easy to operate and sign arrived (well packaged & with required fixings) a couple of weeks later. Substantial piece of very nice slate but poor quality lettering (looks like an opaque white self adhesive transfer applied to the surface of the slate). The sellers website should be clearer about the quality of the lettering you are purchasing to avoid disappointment. Perhaps when selecting lettering options it should show you actual photographs of examples rather than CGI's so that purchasers can make more informed decisions. I certainly would not have spent £116 on this sign had I understood what I was getting but may well have taken up the engraving option for an extra over £70.00 (ish).
Took 3 attempts and 6 weeks to get my order correct☹️
Information on state of progress impossible to get. Unable to reach company by phone and received no reply to my E-mail. Sign when it arrived was what I ordered.
Hello, thank you for your review. We will always endeavour to best advise on estimated despatch times, however we do state online and in the confirmation email when your sign is due for despatch. During the manufacturing process, it is very hard to advise whether this will be despatched sooner due to the complex manufacturing techniques. With regards to your correspondence, the emails received went to our No-Reply sales email box which is an un-manned email. Kind regards Design a Sign
The sign came without fitting instructions and the two plastic bolts were way bigger than the holes on the glass sign. Too expensive for what it is. I should have gone for something cheaper. On the positive side I received the sign 2 or 3 days after the order, which was good. However I would not recommend this website. Just an honest and objective opinion.
Hello, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you did not receive the instructions with your sign. Please feel free to send us your details via email and we shall have these sent over to you. With regards to the hole sizing on the plaque, these hole are supposed to be 8mm in diameter to allow the Silver Stand off Bolts to pass through. This was not an error, but meant to be the way of installation as shown in the photos online. I hope this helps. Kind regards Design a House Sign
Design A House Sign is rated 4.16 based on 678 reviews