Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

I ordered the sign in early April, it's 12th, July and still not received it Probably worst on line purchase ever!
Where do I start! I ordered my sign on a 48 hour turnaround on 16th December 2020 and didn’t receive it until mid Feb 2021. When I chased delivery, I was always told to check with APC who in turn told me to check with the sender. No assistance to track my parcel at all. When they finally sent a replacement it was very poor quality and am awaiting a full refund. Poor quality product with dreadful service.
I ordered a door name sign in October for our new house and it never arrived. I asked for a refund and was told a new sign would be sent and yet again is hasn’t arrived! I’m now trying to get a refund I want my money back please
The one star review given here is not because the product is substandard, its because the communication from the seller is almost non existent. The product took 3 weeks over the delivery date with no correspondence. I finally received an email stating there might have been an issue with their system? (Off course the usual). The product is alright. I was reading the reviews from other people about quality of the product and fonts and letters etc. I didn't have any problems with that. My big thing is promise of delivering on the given date was not honoured and no correspondence from the supplier. Would I order from this website again - The answer is a resounding NO. Don't waste your time, money and energy find some other supplier even if it's costing slightly more.
Poor quality . I had thought that the number and words would be indented and then painted. This is no better than a transfer and as as the words are pale grey they are difficult to see from even a short distance. I intent to buy another one to put by my door as this is just not fit for purpose. To top it all the srews don't even match the grey slate .
I oredered signs weeks ago. They still haven't arrived and now they are asking me fora review!!
I have yet to receive my house sign. I wrote to you on 18/10/2019 confirming I had yet to receive my house sign, and have yet to receive a reply. Please look into this for me, and let me know how this issue is to be solved. Mu number is 07851482228
I do not recommend this site. I received a sign, I don’t know how it passed quality control to be sent out to me, it was badly damaged at the back and the engraved writing on the front was not finished, it was scratched on the front and some of the wording had not been finished. I emailed the company and sent photos of the sign. They initially replied to me apologising to me and saying they would get the team to look into it. I have sent several emails since asking if I am going to be receiving a replacement sign. However I have still had no reply and I have had no new sign sent out to me, it’s been weeks since my original order.
Delivery 2 weeks late. House number hardly visible. Holes drilled for fixing very Poor showing chips. Received no fixings or Instructions.
I paid for a house sign that was spelled wrong i returned it but they said they never received it back utter rubbish as per the post master i dealt with. 4/5 months on I am still not in receipt of a sign. do not order from this company i am disgusted with them.
Not received yet!
Still waiting for my sign! Emailed to ask where it is and you said it has been dispatched - but nowhere to be seen! Order no. 2186127
Wrong spelling of address, Twice!!
I finally received my plaque on Saturday May 18th after waiting over a month for it. When I opened it I was'nt happy with the product. It was nothing like the advertised one on your website. The product was of poor quality not finished to a good finish.The etching was extremely poor. Just looked like freehand painting, did'nt look like it had been done by a computer. The edges of the granite were roughly finished, not smooth and rounded like the advertised one. I expected something better than it actually was. Very very disappointed with the product. Regards William Emmott. Order Number 2186350.
We are very sorry to hear this sign still has not arrived. I can see this sign was despatched on the 30th April with Royal Mail 48. Have you recieved a calling card at all? Could it be possible this is waiting for collection at your local depot? Otherwise please let our customer services know, and we will issue an immediate replacement. Thank you.
I’m not happy as I still haven’t received my sign despite paying for the fast service. I emailed the company and received no response. I have now taken this up with PayPal who are investigating
Sign received with holes drilled out not in line ( very visible as a good few cm’s). I have contacted customer services 5 times and promised a replacement which has never arrived . Poor customer service and pot item , perhaps when you read this you will get around to sending out my new one ?
Sorry guys but we never received the order - no email confirmations, no dispatch confirmation although I didnt have any issues getting a refund for non delivery. Pretty poor really compared to other onlin experiences
Never received my order!
Not same colour back plate as on web site so not used the signs not impressed the signs were sand colour on line but a light cream in reality.
Hi Richard Thank you for your review. The colour selection of the backplate was described as ivory. We try to create the computer generated image to look as lifelike as possible however this is still a graphically designed image so it is inevitable that there will be differences.
I am unable to recommend this company. My first sign arrived promptly but had the wrong font and was the wrong size. They promised to replace it, but after 17 emails I'd had enough. I was told that they'd sent a replacement (not received) and then said they'd sent a further replacement - also not received. The only thing in their favour was the prompt refund.
I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with the service you received. I can only apologise and be glad in the knowledge that the refund has been processed. Kind Regards Design a House Sign
Design A House Sign is rated 4.16 based on 680 reviews