Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

The number that is etched was supposed to be white but is an insipid grey which cannot be seen easily from a distance. Contacted the company who stated this is how it comes out on an etched sign. It looks like an amateur painted it. Will not put it on my house and will go elsewhere to get a better quality sign.
I ordered a door name sign in October for our new house and it never arrived. I asked for a refund and was told a new sign would be sent and yet again is hasn’t arrived! I’m now trying to get a refund I want my money back please
The sign is nice enough but is tiny fir the price so overall disappointed
Hi sign ok but holes not in line. The number could have been more prominent but we have painted over it in white. John Beaven
The one star review given here is not because the product is substandard, its because the communication from the seller is almost non existent. The product took 3 weeks over the delivery date with no correspondence. I finally received an email stating there might have been an issue with their system? (Off course the usual). The product is alright. I was reading the reviews from other people about quality of the product and fonts and letters etc. I didn't have any problems with that. My big thing is promise of delivering on the given date was not honoured and no correspondence from the supplier. Would I order from this website again - The answer is a resounding NO. Don't waste your time, money and energy find some other supplier even if it's costing slightly more.
Where do I start! I ordered my sign on a 48 hour turnaround on 16th December 2020 and didn’t receive it until mid Feb 2021. When I chased delivery, I was always told to check with APC who in turn told me to check with the sender. No assistance to track my parcel at all. When they finally sent a replacement it was very poor quality and am awaiting a full refund. Poor quality product with dreadful service.
Ordered a sign costing £109.99. Arrived with a chip and a stain across the slate. Immediately contacted Design a House and they offered to send a replacement. Waited a month and had to asked again. Finally a replacement arrived. This version was poorer quality than the first! Basically given up and gone with the first sign which we have "repaired". I expected much better £110.
Disappointed in waiting for my item, ordered 27th June arrived eventually 8th August item didn’t come with any screws to attach plaque to wall, expensive for what we received. Customer service was shocking, would not recommend.
Avoid!! Original sign took over 3 weeks to arrive, and this was only after I had to chase as no correspondence at all. Since then I have lost count of how many replacements they have apparently sent, at least 3 have been ‘lost in the post’ despite using a different address on the last try. You have to wait days at a time to get an email response, most of the time asking pointless questions as a delay tactic. I finally received the sign after requesting it to be sent via tracked courier, yet again they failed to ship on the day they promised, I had to chase them to find out it had been sent, and the best thing after everything they still sent it to the wrong address! Awful customer service! Spend your money elsewheare as not worth the stress!
Cheaply made sign using sticky letters on plastic. Could not believe how badly the sign was packaged. Rubbish......would not recommend.
Hello Ian Thank you for your review, however please be assure that these are not just sticky letters no any old piece of plastic. We ensure to only use quality materials which is why we have sourced a marine grade vinyl lettering which has a life expectancy of at least 10 years. The acrylic itself is a folded cast acrylic which is the highest quality you can buy. Our manufacturing techniques are the same as you see on road signs thought the UK. We describe our materials and techniques on our website, so I am confused as to where your misunderstanding has stemmed? I would like to help as best as possible however the item is as described and therefore you have received the correct item of which you had ordered.
Poor quality . I had thought that the number and words would be indented and then painted. This is no better than a transfer and as as the words are pale grey they are difficult to see from even a short distance. I intent to buy another one to put by my door as this is just not fit for purpose. To top it all the srews don't even match the grey slate .
I do not recommend this site. I received a sign, I don’t know how it passed quality control to be sent out to me, it was badly damaged at the back and the engraved writing on the front was not finished, it was scratched on the front and some of the wording had not been finished. I emailed the company and sent photos of the sign. They initially replied to me apologising to me and saying they would get the team to look into it. I have sent several emails since asking if I am going to be receiving a replacement sign. However I have still had no reply and I have had no new sign sent out to me, it’s been weeks since my original order.
I ordered the sign in early April, it's 12th, July and still not received it Probably worst on line purchase ever!
A very nice item for my daughter’s new home. Came in the Nick of time on Christmas Eve. Only criticism is that my sister in law recommended this company as she had just bought a much larger sign for her son’s new house and she paid the same as I did for a far smaller one!?
Good product but long delivery time.
Very disappointed: the sign I 'designed' online had bright white digits. The actual sign has dull grey digits. Customer 'service' failed to rectify, refund or even apologise - they just defensively justified themselves Avoid this company - unless you like dull grey digits.
I paid for a house sign that was spelled wrong i returned it but they said they never received it back utter rubbish as per the post master i dealt with. 4/5 months on I am still not in receipt of a sign. do not order from this company i am disgusted with them.
I ordered my sign 4 weeks ago, I was told 2 weeks ago my order was leaving them, only to call back today to be told that they have only posted it yesterday, standard delivery . So it could be upto another week.
Hi Declan Mccluskey, I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with the service you have received. We really do try to ensure all our signs are delivered within a timely manor, so for this delay please accept our apologies as this one must have slipped us by. Once again, please accept my apologies.
No communication while waiting for delivery and when it arrived, a truly dreadful quality of product. Not "CNC cut ... to a smooth and clean finish" as advertised, but arrived with rough and sharp edges, looked cheap, badly made and caused major stress as had been intended for a special family birthday gift. After complaining and requesting a refund, I was instead offered a replacement and had to insist on my right to a refund in order to get a refund.
The sign I ordered was 2 weeks late and wasn’t what I’ve ordered- there was a border line missing on the slate sign. When I asked where my delivery was I was given a very rude answer to say I should’ve known it takes 3 weeks to deliver- I’d ordered another sign a month earlier and it only took a week.. I will not be purchasing anything else from your company- not trust worthy, poor and rude communications and not efficient in delivering goods or indeed getting my order right... very disappointed!!
Design A House Sign is rated 4.18 based on 696 reviews