Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

The sign arrived before the delivery date and was wrapped extremely well. It is exactly as I hoped and looks great on the wall.
Unfortunately my sign hasn’t arrived yet. So still waiting. Spoke to very efficient gentleman on chat who was very apologetic and said would reorder.
Good quality, love the way you can customise the font and positioning of the text. It's really done a great job for us. Extremely pleased.
I ordered the sign in early April, it's 12th, July and still not received it Probably worst on line purchase ever!
Very happy with the sign excellent quality
Great quality, service and delivery
Great value and high quality.
This is the second time I have bought from Design a House. Great products. The company is very accommodating. The sign I ordered did not arrive. I called the company and without any quibble they printed and dispatched a new one which did arrive within a couple of days. Definitely recommend them.
Lovely sign. Great service
Excellent sign,a better replacement for our old wooden one
Item as described would highly recommend.
Found this site on line. Followed the instructions which were straightforward and easy. Took the gamble and went ahead and placed an order. I was not disappointed as the company communicated via email and delivery went ahead as promised. Very happy with final product and would recommend this to anybody. Many thanks.
The number slate is so good!! Thank you!
Very pleased with house sign. Looks great
Great sign. Quick delivery
The material quality is very good and the engraving it’s sharp, very good visually from the road. Only one star down as there was a little 1/4” chip on the back corner area that can very faintly be seen from the corner front side on.
Beautiful sign, really stands out, excellent service
Great sign. Mine was slate which looks brilliant against a red brick wall. It finished of the rebuild of the house. Thanks 😊
Happy with my design
Our slate house sign is gorgeous, we have had lots of compliments. Shipping did take quite awhile, almost a month, so would recommend paying for express shipping if you are needing it sooner than later.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.16 based on 678 reviews