Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Lovely sign... Better than expected especially at good price compared to other sites. Thanks so much.
I ordered a house sign with solar light.I have received the acrylic sign but no solar light, I contacted the sign company by live chat said I should have received the solar light by now,so they said they would send another one out to me, but as yet I have not received it
Lovely quality house sign. So easy to order and arrived when expected. Very happy.
Excellent website. Simple to use and the product exceeded my expectation in terms of quality. Very pleased and happy to recommend.
We received our slate plaque in a well packaged parcel, once opened we were very satisfied, it is now up on the wall outside our house and we are very pleased, a big Thankyou to Joel for helping us complete our purchase. Very pleased Customers!!.
Fantastic great service well packed, looks brilliant on my wall thank you
I did have to ask for dimensions of the sign I chose but was able to get these through online chat. It would be better if these were included for all signs on the web page if you want to mount on a gatepost for example.
Just fitted the sign this morning. My Fiancee loves it as she's my Queen of The North (We got Winterfell on the sign GOT)
Very smart and stylish house sign! I look forward to seeing it outside my home in Italy
product received was swift delivery , good house number plate in slate was as described web site was user friendly b.g .
I was very pleased with the helpful instructions on the design and with the well made house sign it created.It arrived earlier than I had expected-and made a lovely present.Now I am planning to order two more-for our home. An original and stylish product.
Ordered on line a house sign. Easy to use and change fonts. Arrived two days later. Happy Customer. Will use again when needed.
Just what I wanted.
Delighted Thank you
Excellent easy to use website for design, and a well made attractive sign.
Very easy to design. Delivery time as promised. I am pleased with the sign.
Very easy to use website to design our sign. Exactly what we wanted really pleased with the results.
Ordered a sign costing £109.99. Arrived with a chip and a stain across the slate. Immediately contacted Design a House and they offered to send a replacement. Waited a month and had to asked again. Finally a replacement arrived. This version was poorer quality than the first! Basically given up and gone with the first sign which we have "repaired". I expected much better £110.
Original order arrived damaged which we reported immediately . It was replaced without question. The sign itself was excellent, exactly as requested including a small motif. First class quality and service. Thank you>
Although the sign was well made it had been chipped at some stage in its production and shipped to me (the purchaser) in this condition. When I reported this to the supplier they said they would replace it with a new one. This is still awaited
Design A House Sign is rated 4.16 based on 685 reviews