Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

The sign came with the incorrect wording, it took the company far too Long to respond to my initial complaint, and I am still awaiting the replacement sign.
Hello Benjamin Thank you for your review, as confirmed via our email conversations we confirmed that you had been sending your emails to sales@designahousesign.com, this email address is unmanned i'm afraid and due to this we could not see your complaint. This is why we state via the contact us page that all enquiries must be sent to info@designahousesign.com. Once this was confirmed with yourself we dealt with you're complaint straight away and we also confirmed yesterday the 8th at 10.14am that a new sign will be leaving us today the 9th which was agreed with yourself at 12.23pm on the 8th If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on info@designahousesign.com
Number plate received is not the same colour as shown in the website. Phone number advertised is never answered. Number plate took too long to be delivered
Hello Antonio I am sorry to hear you have received an item of which you were not expecting. With regards to the colour of the slate sign, we do describe online that slate is a natural material and that colours will vary slightly. To emphasise this, we also show an extensive gallery of images to ensure all customers are aware of the substrate colour variations before purchase. To touch on the subject of delivery, I can confirm that your sign was despatched on our estimated despatch day in your confirmation email which coincides with our production times. I am a little unsure as to why you are upset by this, as all the information was available to you before purchase on our website. Our phones are monitored from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and never go unanswered. It is possible that our lines might have been engaged during busy times, however I can ensure you we will never let the phone ring out unanswered. We generally ask any customer who wishes to make a complaint to contact our customer service team on the email I am aware you already have info@designahousesign.com We wish for all customers to be happy with their purchase and would always try to resolve any issues a customer may face. Kind Regards Design a House Sign
Wrong house sign delivered
Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. I can see we have now issued you a refund. Once again our apologies.
Never actually got made or dispatched had to contact them to be told they would do a new one - but would still have to pay delivery fee!!
Hello, I am sorry to see that you haven't received your sign as of yet. We are trying to resolve the problem for you, however I can assure you we will certainly not request for a second delivery charge and are trying to resolve this for you. I can already see that our customer service team has already despatched a replacement sign which is likely to arrive any day now. Thank you.
I was sent a sign with the wrong address and style. I am still waiting to either receive a replacement with the correct address or a refund. I was asked to send a photograph of the sign I received, which I did, but still waiting for a response on how this will be resolved.
Hello Alisdair Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear this has been the case however I can see that we have actually been in contact regarding this already and have offered to immediately send you a replacement, however we are still waiting on your reply to our email yesterday. We very much want to resolve the matter for you and encourage you to reply to our email for your authorisation for us to despatch a new sign. Kind regards Design a House Sign
Ordered on the 2nd Jan and still not received by 31st January, despite contacting 3 times. Been told I need to wait another week. 5 weeks in total, but no guarantee product will show up. Appalling!
Sign arrived damaged and it wasn't even straight! Waited far too long and received a damaged product! Having to fight to get my money back! Not even a sorry! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
TERRIBLE QUALITY AND SERVICE !! I Ordered a sign from these on 'glass' it arrived as 'acrylic' which they charge less for (but we paid for glass), also the quality of the vinyl cutting was terrible, all jagged around edges as it had been cut with a blunt cutter. this was for a new house build and was needed today so we have had to have another sign made locally and correctly. They refused to collect the sign and refund so ill be doing a chargeback with bank for inferior quality and unusable product.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.17 based on 689 reviews