Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Great sign. Quick delivery
The material quality is very good and the engraving it’s sharp, very good visually from the road. Only one star down as there was a little 1/4” chip on the back corner area that can very faintly be seen from the corner front side on.
Beautiful sign, really stands out, excellent service
Great sign. Mine was slate which looks brilliant against a red brick wall. It finished of the rebuild of the house. Thanks 😊
Happy with my design
Our slate house sign is gorgeous, we have had lots of compliments. Shipping did take quite awhile, almost a month, so would recommend paying for express shipping if you are needing it sooner than later.
Easy website and fast and efficient service also excellent quality
Really nice experience
I am happy with it although I thought I ordered it in black. I waited a little while for delivery too. Overall it looks good
Sign is great. Although the grey lettering almost disappears for a while when the slate is wet from rain. I would opt for white text next time.
The order process was quick and straightforward. The website has been well designed to make the ordering process easy. Delivery was also pretty quick and I am very happy with both of the signs made for me.
Highly recommend! The Slate sight looks great and very clear print!
Very nice slate signs for 2 cottages. Easy to design and submit, delivered on time, although from despatch to arrival here was slow, so maybe slightly higher tariff postage would be worthwhile. Product really looks good in situ and at a good price.
Really good service and the number is brilliant and easy to fit. The only thing I would have to say is it's very shiny, I would have prefered it Matt black.
Recommend by our neighbours, really love our house sign very good quality! Thanks
good service and exactly as advertised
We had ordered the sign as a replacement for our original number. We were very pleased with the sign, clear and strong. It was delivered on time and in a good and secure package. Was a lot thicker that we expected but that is well better
Really pleased with my Etched Granite door sign, excellent service and fast delivery.
I'm very pleased with the sign, looks great!!!
The site was easy to use. Delivery was as scheduled and the end result is exactly what I wanted. Very pleased!
Design A House Sign is rated 4.2 based on 724 reviews