Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Excellent quality just as we wanted and looks good under the out door light and all can see!
Have used this company for over 6 years now, as good now as it was then
Thank you kept it simple but looks great 👍
Very happy with the sign for our new house. Good quality and service from Design A House Sign
Excellent finish and service . Highly recommended
This sign was just what we needed - different and eye catching on a lovely slate which was large enough to be seen by delivery drivers
Design A House Sign 5 star review on 30th January 2021
I ordered the sign as a gift for my son who was delighted with it
I can’t fault this company; the information provided online is excellent so it was easy to design the sign we wanted. It arrived swiftly and safely & looks great.
New windows and doors being fitted and wanted new sign to be equally as impressive. When arrived was extremely pleased with the quality. Delivery also quicker than anticipated.
Very pleased Great quality sign, as specified on the website.
It was simple to navigate their website. My order was completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company.
Good website that made designing our sign easy. Product is good, and was delivered quickly. Looks good on our house.
Nice design, easy to use website and fair price
I ordered a sign which looked great, but unfortunately arrived with a scratch on the face, I emailed the company who replied straight away and apologised, they then offered a replacement sign which was delivered free of charge. I consider this very good service & would recommend them to all.
Nice product, very good value.
great sign, just what I was expecting
I was looking for a house number sign that would last and also look good. The ability to design the sign myself via the online site was very helpful and above all, easy to use. The first sign ordered was for our home, which arrived in good time and looks great. As we were very pleased with this sign, we decided to order two more for family members for Christmas. These have arrived today in good time for Christmas. Extremely pleased with the product and the service. Thanks!
Good quality and looks elegant really pleased with it.
Ordered a sign as a Xmas gift. After a couple of weeks I hadn't received the purchase in the post, and sent a chaser email to report and make enquiries about purchase not received. I received a response quickly and within a couple of days a replacement order was sent in the post again, which I duly received. Lovely slate sign design, looking forward to giving as a Xmas gift.
Very happy thank you