Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Shocking quality of product and extremely hard to get any response to returning the item which have given up on . I strongly suggest avoiding this company at all costs !!!!!!
I'm yet to receive the sign ,I ordered and purchased off he on the 22nd of Oct, no confirmation of shipping or dispatch either. I have written to be twice in relation to the where abouts of my sign but have not received a reply to either enquiry. A great customer service and business approach I might add .So yes very dissatisfied with the service I cannot even track my package yet alone know if it has being shipped yet .
I have not received my sign this company have my money but i have not received my sign. Although thet are asking me to fill in a reveiw as to the service they provide.
You asked for a review, which I would not have done, so here you are. The sign took a very long time to arrive, and when it did, it was extremely disappointing. Badly finished, with rough edges which I was told to sort out myself. Very poor value for money. Never again.
Very poor quality indeed. Unfortunately the signs arrived and the drill holes on the metal were really poorly finished and had not been smoothed down, extremely sharp points of metal were really dangerous and lethal to the touch, also they scratch any worksurface you put them down on. There was no warning to advise. We emailed to complain but have never had a response. So signs are sitting in the jiffy bag unused. Strangely they have emailed for feedback so perfect time to advise future buyers and hopefully may even get a response from them now!
Asked to write a review before I have even had a sniff of the sign I ordered? How do you think that works then, 'Design A House Sign'? Now that the sign has arrived, I can honestly say that it wasn't worth the wait. Very poor quality - looks like the main block was cut with a knife and fork and the 'artwork' isn't great either. Definitely NOT worth the money.
Thank you for your email. This is just a generic reviews email sent out after purchase. Your sign is due for despatch shortly as per your order confirmation email advises.
Disappointed in waiting for my item, ordered 27th June arrived eventually 8th August item didn’t come with any screws to attach plaque to wall, expensive for what we received. Customer service was shocking, would not recommend.
Not received my order should have been here weeks ago. No answer on email have emailed numerous times Would like to know what’s going on
Hello Deborah Thank you for your comments here in your review. I am very sorry to hear your sign hasn't arrived. I can see that originally this hadn't passed our quality control checks and had to be re-made, however we had sent an email notification to yourself to make you aware this had happened on the 26th July. I can also see that we have replied to your email that you sent on the 3rd. So I am concerned that perhaps you are not receiving our email notifications. Once again I am really sorry that you have not received your sign because of the above reason and we will do our absolute best to despatch your sign as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Have been asked to leave a review about the house sign I purchased. Given I never received it, and nobody has responded to my query, I cannot justify anything other than a one star.
Avoid!! Original sign took over 3 weeks to arrive, and this was only after I had to chase as no correspondence at all. Since then I have lost count of how many replacements they have apparently sent, at least 3 have been ‘lost in the post’ despite using a different address on the last try. You have to wait days at a time to get an email response, most of the time asking pointless questions as a delay tactic. I finally received the sign after requesting it to be sent via tracked courier, yet again they failed to ship on the day they promised, I had to chase them to find out it had been sent, and the best thing after everything they still sent it to the wrong address! Awful customer service! Spend your money elsewheare as not worth the stress!
Cheaply made sign using sticky letters on plastic. Could not believe how badly the sign was packaged. Rubbish......would not recommend.
Hello Ian Thank you for your review, however please be assure that these are not just sticky letters no any old piece of plastic. We ensure to only use quality materials which is why we have sourced a marine grade vinyl lettering which has a life expectancy of at least 10 years. The acrylic itself is a folded cast acrylic which is the highest quality you can buy. Our manufacturing techniques are the same as you see on road signs thought the UK. We describe our materials and techniques on our website, so I am confused as to where your misunderstanding has stemmed? I would like to help as best as possible however the item is as described and therefore you have received the correct item of which you had ordered.
No communication while waiting for delivery and when it arrived, a truly dreadful quality of product. Not "CNC cut ... to a smooth and clean finish" as advertised, but arrived with rough and sharp edges, looked cheap, badly made and caused major stress as had been intended for a special family birthday gift. After complaining and requesting a refund, I was instead offered a replacement and had to insist on my right to a refund in order to get a refund.
The sign we received was cheap and nasty - complete waste of money. Re-ordering for a higher quality company.
Hi Kat I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your sign. We do describe all our products in much detail on our website. We also show very extensive images in our product gallery. Did you not have an opportunity to look at these? To ease your concern, the vinyl lettering applied to your sign is a marine grade vinyl which is the same as used on road signs throughout the UK. This is a very hard wearing lettering. The material itself is also a cast acrylic with a satin effect frost coated on the entirety of the substrate which is far more advantageous than only applying a frosted film which is what other companies tend to do. We really do ensure we use the best quality materials and most advanced manufacturing techniques to produce any of our house signs.
Quality of cut of the perspex poor Numbers looked cheap and not very straight
The sign I ordered was 2 weeks late and wasn’t what I’ve ordered- there was a border line missing on the slate sign. When I asked where my delivery was I was given a very rude answer to say I should’ve known it takes 3 weeks to deliver- I’d ordered another sign a month earlier and it only took a week.. I will not be purchasing anything else from your company- not trust worthy, poor and rude communications and not efficient in delivering goods or indeed getting my order right... very disappointed!!
Your email is addressed to susan gatwood this is not my name. The sign we did receive was slightly chipped on the corner, and fades in the rain.
Waited over three weeks for the first order to be delivered and when it arrived it had spelling mistakes! Waited another two weeks for replacement to arrive - it did not! To date, still waiting for the third attempt to be delivered! Original order placed 16 April - Now 4th June!
Really disappointed. Ordered this sign to coincide with a house move and birthday. Never received. Phone calls not answered and a replacement (?) sign that an email stated would be sent has not materialised. I will be attempting a full refund.
Waited three weeks for first order but had to have a further two signs made before we got it made correctly! Couldn’t spell or use correct font !
I planned a house warming party for the new house we moved to and after completion of the new driveway and new pillars i placed two orders for two numbers with a 48 hours delivery to arrive two days before the party ready to be placed to guide our guest . i didnt receive them on the day which was very frustrating on the day and we went and bought numbers locally and drilled them on our new pillars. we received them 6 days after apparently their courrier had a problem ( not related to any weather condition as all this was before the snow), when i called and emailed saying that i dont need the numbers anymore the customer service manager apologised for the delay and offered a partial refund as a good gesture. when i emailed back saying that i am not gona use them and i already bought some and i am going to post them back to them he even changed his mind about the good gesture and said its not their fault if their courrier didnt deliver on time and he doesnt even want to issue a partial refund! very disappointing customer service, i dont advice anybody to deal with them. and this is the first time in my life i write a bad review because the matter really annoyed me !
Hello Thank you for your comments, as discussed via email with yourself, we do not state deliver is 48hrs once the order has been placed. We clearly state when you select the express option that this is despatch within 48hrs. As confirmed we despatched the item on time, unfortunately yes there was a slight delay with the courier but this was delivered as soon as they could. Regarding your partial refund, we have confirmed this via email that we can offer this but we have not had a reply. If you would like to read the email from us and reply that would be great. Please understand the partial refund is a good will gesture as you have the items ordered as ordered which are personalised and in perfect condition. If you have anymore questions please do email info@designahousesign.com Designahousesign.com
Design A House Sign is rated 4.16 based on 686 reviews