Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Great product. Easy to order, good price, arrived on time. Quality item, looks great. Would recommend.
Really smart looking house number. The slate looks great against the white wall.
Excellent quality
Easy to order through website, delivered on time and the sign is perfect
Very pleased with house sign, looks good, excellent workmanship
Easy website to quickly design your chosen sign. Change font size and view before you order. Very pleased with my finished article.
Excellent quality just as we wanted and looks good under the out door light and all can see!
Where do I start! I ordered my sign on a 48 hour turnaround on 16th December 2020 and didn’t receive it until mid Feb 2021. When I chased delivery, I was always told to check with APC who in turn told me to check with the sender. No assistance to track my parcel at all. When they finally sent a replacement it was very poor quality and am awaiting a full refund. Poor quality product with dreadful service.
Have used this company for over 6 years now, as good now as it was then
Thank you kept it simple but looks great 👍
Very happy with the sign for our new house. Good quality and service from Design A House Sign
Very easy to design your own house sign. The sign was posted out in good order and delivered in good time.
The sign arrived and is good quality with clear lettering. The first order didn’t arrive but the company was very quick to send a replacement at no extra cost. I would use them again.
Excellent finish and service . Highly recommended
This sign was just what we needed - different and eye catching on a lovely slate which was large enough to be seen by delivery drivers
Design A House Sign 5 star review on 30th January 2021
I ordered the sign as a gift for my son who was delighted with it
I can’t fault this company; the information provided online is excellent so it was easy to design the sign we wanted. It arrived swiftly and safely & looks great.
Easy to order and pleased with the finished result. Good service.
A very nice item for my daughter’s new home. Came in the Nick of time on Christmas Eve. Only criticism is that my sister in law recommended this company as she had just bought a much larger sign for her son’s new house and she paid the same as I did for a far smaller one!?
New windows and doors being fitted and wanted new sign to be equally as impressive. When arrived was extremely pleased with the quality. Delivery also quicker than anticipated.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.16 based on 681 reviews