Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

I have had to paint over the wording as it was very faint and when wet, disappeared altogether. I'd have sent it back but I live in Jersey (Channel Islands) so the postal costs would have been more than the purchase price. I would neither recommend or use this company again.
The sign that arrived was poor quality, the etching was faded and had a bit of number scraped off. There was also some chips in the slate sign. Overall don’t buy waste of money, such a poor product!!
Placed my order on 1 February. Never got the sign, had to ask a few times for a refund and just got it today 18 March.
I am sorry to hear this is the case. I have taken a look with our sales system and can only apologise as I believe this order did not come through correctly when it was placed and therefore we hadn't the original sale confirmation to process your order by. Please accept our apologies. Kind Regards Design a House Sign
I am giving such a low star rating as I have had no communication or even received said item. I will not be applying for it again
Have now received four house signs and all are very poor quality and not as advertised For £88 this is an extremely poor product despite Mr Luke White's assurances before despatch. Good luck to anyone who orders.
Over 5 weeks since placing order and sign still not received - not a complicated order - just a simple standard small house sign - VERY POOR
Very poor no backing on item, Road nâme spelt incorrectly hard to return
Very disappointed with you ....haven’t bought a house sign from you simply because you never got back to me despite various attempts to send you my design ideas
I ordered my sign about a month before needing it to give as birthday present, it never turned up but was asked to keep waiting. Eventually they agreed to send another one. I asked for this one to be tracked but they declined. The second one never turned up either. Did get a refund but no apology. Very poor service. In the end I went to UK sign shop who were amazing. Kept me up to date with progress through out and delivered high quality good when they said they would, so go with them instead
Hello Vic We are very sorry to hear this is the case. Please accept our apologies. Kind Regards
I recently ordered a new house sign - with my house number and street on it. The first one arrived with a chip on the corner and faults with the actual text (bubbles under the print). A new one was requested but this never arrived and finally a third one was dispatched by courier but unfortunately was sent to the wrong address (despite the actual address being on the actual sign!). I emailed to let them know I had finally received a useable sign (I was able to recover this from the incorrect address) but they never even bothered to apologise. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Hello Leah I am very sorry to hear this is the case and that you have received this service. We will immediately look into why this was indeed the case with your order and endeavour to put this right for customer in future. I hope now that you have received the sign that everything is now okay, and once again please accept our apologies. Thank you.
First order never arrived! Had to contact them numerous times to get another sign sent out, and I asked to have a refund on the postage I paid due to the inconvenience and they refused. Don't recommend, poor service.
Hello Louise Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear of your problems during your order process. It is unfortunate but occasionally when sending items with Royal Mail that a sign may go missing. We send a lot of signs and it seems that on your order this is what happened. We had to allow for Royal Mail to agree that the item has gone missing, but then immediately sent another sign using an upgraded next day courier service free of charge. Unfortunately however we cannot always agree to refund a postage cost on a delay or missing item, because we ourselves also have to pay the upgraded postage costs and re-manufacturing costs to resolve the matter as quickly as possible for you.
Disappointed with the sign. They sell 2 different granite signs and I ordered the more expensive, thinking it would be good quality. Its chipped down one side and the white infill of the number goes over the outline edge in one place, so it's not precise. Equally disappointed in their customer service. I contacted them to find out if they'd despatched the sign because I'd had an email asking me to review it (so wondered if I should have received it by then). I received an unhelpful, standard reply which didn't even refer to my order or my query. It just quoted a standard shipping time as per their website. I have now received the sign but I won't be using this company again.
It took a week to arrive and I’m not happy as the text is not horizontal on the plate. It angles up by several degrees and the quality is very amateur
Hello Christine, firstly thank you for your review. I would like to say we are very sorry to hear of your disappointment. This is however the first time we have hear of this issue. We would very much like to resolve the matter for you, please can you contact our customer services so that we can send an immediate replacement out. Once again, please accept our apologies, and I hope that in a replacement we can resolve this matter for you.
You have written to my E-Mail address asking for feedback but you have not even got the right name. The first sign you sent me 21 days after I paid extra for 3 day delivery (LATER TOLD THIS IS 3 DAYS AFTER THE SIGN IS MADE) THE DRILLED HOLES WERE NOT IN LINE SENT PHOTO RE SENT SIGN AFTER CHASING AND HOLES WERE NEARLY AS BAD ON SECOND ONE AND BORDER LINE WAS MISSED OF --CUT LOSSES AND WENT ELSE WHERE and had made properly
I waited 8 weeks to get the sign I ordered & it still wasn't correct & that was after a huge amount of chasing on my part, which resulted in a large phone bill as they are a premium rate number so beware! Terrible customer service, always promising to sort the problem but never following through. Very disappointing would not recommend to use them.
Hello, Thank you for your review. I can see that from your correspondence, your original sign was delivered within 10 working days from date of order however unfortunately was damaged which was the reason for the delay in receiving the perfect sign. I can also see that our customer service team replied to all your emails within 24 hours of receipt and were very much trying to resolve the matter the entire time. Regarding our telephone number, this is actually a local rate number, and not a premium rate number. So effectively this is the same cost as it would be to call your neighbour.
The sign arrived and I was initially please with it. However, when it rained, as it does a lot in Scotland, the sign loses contrast and the white lettering becomes almost the same colour as the background. I emailed the company to complain and received no reply, I would not recommend this company or their signs. Also, the sign took more then 2 weeks to arrive.
Hello Jane Thank you for your review, however we have never received any emails from yourself since your order? However regarding the stone when it is wet. We offer a few different variations of slate online and it looks as if you opted for the laser etched slate sign. Because this is an etching into the surface of the stone itself, the lettering will inevitably darken when the stone itself is wet. This is due to the fact that slate is a natural material and porous. As the stone itself absorbs the water, so does the text. This process we describe online in our terms. There were other options online where you could have chosen a deep engraved slate sign with an infilled white lettering which would not have been effected when wet.
The slate house number plate arrived damaged, both chipped & cracked. It was wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap but nowhere on the outer packaging appeared the word fragile!
Hello Ian, I am very sorry to hear this is the case. This is the first we have heard of the issue from yourself and would gladly resolve the issue with a replacement sign. Occasionally in the post items can get damaged. It is unfortunately however inevitable when sending over 300 signs per day worldwide. Please can you send a photo of the damage to our customer service team who will be able to resolve the matter immediately for you.
Quality not value for money and discription is not correct. Glass is not glass its plastic.
Hello Joanne, Thank you for your review. We do describe our products in full on our website. We state that the "Glass" House sign is manufactured from a Glass effect Acrylic. The acrylic is indeed a type of plastic, but with properties to prevent scratching and damage during transit. This is a much superior material to send in the post and looks almost identical to real glass. (For a fraction of the price). It is also notable that we are very competitive with our prices and that it is a bespoke made product that you are ordering when you Design your own sign on our website.
The first sign I ordered said Rose instead of Road!! Hard to believe that could happen. The next sign arrived with the address printed crooked! A third sign arrived, crooked again!! What can I say..disappointing!!
Asking to write a review about house sign I am still waiting for ???
Thank you for your review. This is just a generic reviews email sent out after purchase. I can see your sign is actually being despatched today for delivery within the next few days as advised on your confirmation email.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.17 based on 689 reviews