Design911 Reviews

+44(0) 208 5008811

Unit 5 bracken ind est , 185 Forest road, Ilford., ESSEX United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Design911 ?

"Appallingly, shockingly bad customer service. I would give zero stars if it were possible to do so. I ordered an exchange right side brake caliper for a 944, they sent me the left side, not once but TWICE. It took TWO MONTHS for them to send the correct part, during which my vehicle was unusable as I'd returned the exchange item to them. I repeatedly requested a substantial discount to go some way towards compensating for the loss of use due to their error. They just blamed their supplier, and washed their hands of any responsibility to me, their customer. I emailed their sales manager several times. He repeatedly blamed their supplier for the problem. So I both emailed and wrote a letter to their managing director with a fully detailed description of the whole sorry saga. He hasn't had the decency to reply to either. As a result of this total lack of concern for me, their customer, my personal recommendation is not to use Design911 if there is any alternative."
"Very helpful and very reliable. Ordered wheels to be shipped to Porsche in Switzerland and process was seamless. Happy!"
Design911 is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews