Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Great service updated me on progress and was very accommodating
Received a great service all very easy and straight forward. My sign arrived last week and I am very pleased with it and it is great quality.
There wher a few problems with communication in the beginning when I wrote the review, The guys got hold of me once they knew about the problems and sorted it. The sign looks brilliant and I do not how they can produce what they did for the money that we paid. don't know how to delete my previous review
We have just received our new sign and are very pleased with it, its perfect. Will definitely use again and would happily recommend.
I ordered, paid and then read these negative recent reviews. Needless to say I started looking elsewhere expecting it not to turn up. It turned up today, perfect and on time. I have no affiliation with this company, just randomly picked them from a Google search.
I have received my sign and am very happy with it, especially for the price paid which is MUCH cheaper than anyone else. The site is in the UK and they shipped to Australia. Yes there were delays in shipment, but come on people, we are in a global pandemic with no international travel. Get real in your expectations !!!
I ordered a sign from them and i can't say anything about that, was good considering the price, i had few quotes from other companies and they ask 3 times more than them. The delivery is very very slow but if you keep insisting they will send it, I'm on my second order now and i receive it after a week or so. They are very cheap compared with other companies
Got what I ask for very happy with the sign 👍👍
Very pleased with your product
very pleased with sign exactly fitted my requirements would not hesitate to use this company again and price excellents
Ordered a sign for new house, excellent sign very good quality, excellent value for money & service, would recommend to anyone who needs a professional looking sign. Thank you designasign.
Just what I wanted, thank you
What amazing service from Jamie. I was a most awkward customer and he made the whole experience easy as possible. Thanks Jamie...definitely using DesignASign again and recommending :)
Looks great . Delivered on time . Lots of choice and possibilities and easy to use website .
Brilliant service, the design team were very professional and proficient in dealing with my request for a custom cut protruding sign, and the final product looks fantastic. Thank you Design A Sign.
Very nice quality for the money!
Fabulous house number sign that looks fantastic; white writing on black slate; stylish, contemporary, great value for money; just perfect; thank you...
Perfect. Very happy. Thank you.
Very efficient service
Great service, easy to use website, arrived in 5 days and the quality was good.
Design A Sign is rated 3.51 based on 437 reviews