Design A Sign Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Excellent speedy service
Pretty awful customer service and haven’t received it yet. I have ordered it on November. They stopped replying the email now and I am thinking to file dispute with credit card. Beware of this company.
Ordered in December, still hasn't arrived. Nobody answers the phone. Eventually got an email saying it should arrive last Thursday. Haven't heard since. Be AWARE.
Horrendously over priced for product supplied, the wood sign just looked like a 4x4 piece of left over workshop wood. It wasn't treated or have a nice finish and the edges were not sanded, it was damaged on the corner on receiving too (not packaged properly with no bubble wrap). I asked for a replacement and receiving in bubble wrap was the only difference, the product was exactly the same as the first one. Overall very disappointed in this and wasted a lot of money as I had to purchase another from elsewhere. I also received someone else's order a few weeks later out of the blue, on opening it, it was a slate sign obviously for someone else and cracked too. So someone else did not receive their order it seems. Avoid
Exactly what I ordered.
Excellent service
Not even worth one star. Design a sign are liars and worse still incapable of providing basic service: customer pays for product, customer receives paid for product. I ordered my sign in November it still has not arrived. After contacting the company on several occasions they consistently replied with ‘your sign is with Royal Mail please allow delivery this week’. I have now requested a refund & am anticipating an equally false excuse. Seriously don’t waste your life or your money, Design a sign you are sh*te!
Chamfered on 2 sides, not chamfered on the other 2. Either do it or don't do it, but make a uniform product. Engraved rectangle is squint relative to the base material edges. Poor quality and disappointed.
Very good quality easy to put up and numbers show up well
Looks exactly as we designed it and reasonable quality for the money. Fixing plugs sent with the order are cheap and inferior but sign is very good.
Absolutely brilliant and reasonably priced - I would recommend
Ordered a door sign 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. Have emailed and tried ringing 4 times to chase but each time no answer or I get cut off, it seems impossible to speak to anyone I'm very worried now that having taken my money the company aren't going to fulfil the order. I understand that it is a busy time of year, but just having the courtesy to respond to an email or answer a call would be nice.
Very happy with the finished sign. Exactly what we wanted.
Not received yet and supposed to have arrived for Christmas
I am really happy with the sign produced for me. It exceeds my expectations as I was a little unsure about using the website and wasn't actually sure my order was being processed. I misunderstood that the 'artwork needing approval' wasn't approved by myself before production. Logically, of course, it is those producing the sign...I should have thought! Nevertheless I am delighted with what has arrived and glad that I trusted my judgement. I will use this company again if I nee to. Thank you. :-)
I ordered a sign over two weeks ago now and it still hasn’t arrived. Therefore I cannot comment on the quality of it. It was meant to be a gift to someone but didn’t arrive on time despite calling the company twice
I have emailed and asked where my order is I was assured it was on its way and I still have not received it!
Very easy to order many different designs very pleased with sign
Easy to navigate website and prompt delivery
Appalling company, who can not tell the truth, do not follow up with refunds, and use terrible carriers. After paying for 48 hour service on 29th November, I got a message to say the sign would be dispatched 11 days later. Wrote an email back to help which was never answered. Used live chat for help and told that email was auto-generated, and that they has already dispatched the item. Called up a week later, and they said the courier (ATP) had held the item because it was a busy time of year, but that it would be there later in the week (3 days later). Asked for 48 hour dispatch fee to be refunded, which the operator cheerfully said would come back. 2 weeks later and that refund was never made (bank confirms it is not pending). Nothing delivered by that Friday. Courier got in touch 2 weeks later, to say they had it but someone would have to be in all day (no time slots = cheap service even though postage is £14.95 for a 10kg item). Courier then did not deliver even though I had people in all day waiting for it. Courier flatly deny they had it until a day before, and also unapologetic about not delivering on the day promised (chased up delivery 3 times on that day and told it was on the van). Called at 5pm on 20th December (this was originally order 48 hour special dispatch on 29th November) to get a recorded message saying they were away for Christmas and New Year, back 2nd January. The service is terrible, but being lied to about the email being autogenerated, then the refund and now they are closed early after only dispatching an order the day before 18 days late. I told the courier to send it back and with tell the bank to get this back. Being lied to is just not on. Being told to stay in all day and into the night by the courier who's hub is 10 miles from my house and then not getting here is outrageous. Taking the entirety of December to not fulfil an order "because it is a busy time of year" in this day and age is crazy. I have gone to my local ironmonger, and they will get me a sign for my gate in 5 days, should have done that in the first place.
Design A Sign is rated 3.51 based on 437 reviews