Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
purchased etched slate for a traditional look ended up with a cracked stained piece of slate witch quite honestly is not fit for purpose when raised with DAS they said it was a natural look
********** AVOID DESIGN A SIGN *********************************** I ordered a house sign. Three weeks later it hadn't been delivered. I contacted the company (email as they NEVER answer the phone), they asked if I could send them my order acknowledgement(?) I did and their immediate response was that they'd sent it (it appears to be their common initial, and false, claim) There was no proof of despatch offered. I gave them another two weeks, a guy called Luke (Customer Service Manager) had promised the sign would be made and delivered. Surprisingly it hasn't turned up. I've asked for a refund. I'll keep you posted, if only for my own amusement.
What a horrible experience! Came 5 days after expected and in the most pathetic packaging. The sign is absolutely awful, the printing is patchy, there’s Marks on the white board, and the holes don’t line up to pin together to put up! Extremely disappointed 😔
I have received my sign and am very happy with it, especially for the price paid which is MUCH cheaper than anyone else. The site is in the UK and they shipped to Australia. Yes there were delays in shipment, but come on people, we are in a global pandemic with no international travel. Get real in your expectations !!!
Sign arrived looks very well made. Have yet to fit it.
I ordered a sign on 17th of April and was told it would arrive in around 5 days. Its never arrived and I cant get through to anyone in customer service. Useless
I ordered a sign from them and i can't say anything about that, was good considering the price, i had few quotes from other companies and they ask 3 times more than them. The delivery is very very slow but if you keep insisting they will send it, I'm on my second order now and i receive it after a week or so. They are very cheap compared with other companies
Placed an order on the 8th March and still haven't received it. Called on 3 separate occasions and the company said they would resend it but nothing received. Now trying to phone up and now being ignored.
Still haven’t received my order which should have been with me 72 hours after final approval, 2 weeks later after constant emails and live chat conversations I’m still waiting, keep telling me it has been shipped but when I ask for courier and tracking details I get no reply and no one is answering the phone Very poor customer service
I ordered my house sign 6 weeks ago . They was a mix up on post code on my first order but I was promised a replacement asap . Still not got one I have emailed and called and been told it's on it is on it's way via recorded delivery Do not trust them
bought a "3mm thick aluminium sign" It took ages to come, the printing quality is not great and its basically a 3mm thick piece of black plastic with a microscopically thin piece of aluminium on top. Really not the quality I hoped it would be.
Packaging arrived damaged. Only to open up and receive missing letters and damaged letters. The quality of the lettering was abysmal and it looked like someone had cut each letter by hand using a chisel and hammer. I was missing two letters from my main title. Considering I paid over £500+ for this. Clearly it seems there’s no quality control and anything is shipped out even if its nothing like the proofs. I highly recommend you go elsewhere as it’s took nearly a month for my order to come only to be disappointed.
Got what I ask for very happy with the sign 👍👍
The window vinyl had several scratches on and was difficult to put onto the window as just filled with bubbles between the glass and the vinyl. Fitting instructions would have been a big help.
Ordered two signs, first one came quickly, was very clear and is in place. The second sign was missed off order but contacting the company rectified this situation. Second sign received and quality very good.
Very pleased with your product
cannot get in touch via the phone regards delivery ordered 2 signs only one arrived with a poorly addressed package the order has been honoured with 2 monies disappointed with quality of lettering compared with website
very pleased with sign exactly fitted my requirements would not hesitate to use this company again and price excellents
Ordered a sign for new house, excellent sign very good quality, excellent value for money & service, would recommend to anyone who needs a professional looking sign. Thank you designasign.
Just what I wanted, thank you
Design A Sign is rated 3.51 based on 437 reviews