DesertBoots.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend DesertBoots.com
Read DesertBoots.com Reviews

info@desertboots.com

Unit 355 Hastings Road Leicester

Tell us how DesertBoots.com made you happy
I have worn desert boots for most of my adult life and these are excellent value at under £20 compared with high street brands. Thank you for a fast efficient service.
Vast choice, good website, ace service
they fitted my partner perfectly, he was very pleased with them
good quality comfy boots.great service kept well informed about delivery.very pleased
Fantastic service, can't wait to wear them
I bought them for my son. He finds them very comfortable. They are such great quality. I shall continue to buy from Roamers.
Fast delivery. Excellent service. Thank you.
Comfy to wear
Excellent replacement for my old worn out pair,quick delivery and very comfortable,very pleased.
I love the shape and the quality is excellent. Really good value, I'm sure they will be perfect for trekking around Patagonia!
I have worn roamer boots since the year 2000 often travelling some distance to aquire them, now to my delight I find them online from desert boots great stuff!
Ordering was very easy, great price and great delivery.
Trawled the net looking for a decent priced and larger sized pair of desert boots until I hit the jackpot finding this site and the desert boots are top notch too.
top quality product, reasonably priced, excellent delivery time - job done !
I was amazed at how quickly my order was sent and received - I loved the quality and colour of my boots
This is my third pair of these boots, they look great, they feel amazing on and fit very well, they look great with chino's or a good pair of jeans. My tip would be to get them scotch guarded for extra protection, its worth the additional expense.
Very comfortable and nice to look at.
Boots are of good quality, soft, nice to wear and very beautiful. Note: they are quite narrow
Excellent Purchase, most comfortable Desert Boots I have ever owned
Very good fit, well made, look very stylish. Very pleased with them.
DesertBoots.com is rated 4.52 based on 1,346 reviews