DesertBoots.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend DesertBoots.com
Read DesertBoots.com Reviews

info@desertboots.com

Unit 355 Hastings Road Leicester

Tell us how DesertBoots.com made you happy
I have bought a few pairs of boots from here. They are really comfortable an so excellent for work. I think they are great value for money. Mine have lasted well considering I wear them alot. Wouldn't be without them.
Dear Louise, Thank you for your review, we are very glad to know you are making the most of your boots and that you are a returning customer. We look forward to you shopping with us again!
This is the second pair that I have bought. They need a couple of days to wear in, but then they are really comfortable as well as looking smart. I use them for work as well as country walks. The last pair I wore till they got holes in the soles.
Dear Shopper, Thank you for your review, we are happy to know you like your new purchase and will be making the most of them. Happy shopping!
These boots are cracking. Went for the harder sole this time as I have worn past pairs on a daily 8hr basis. Very comfortable and fit/mold exceptionally well, can't fault them for the value.
Dear Shopper, Thank you for your review. We are very glad to know that you are ecstatic with your new boots. We like to offer all customers quality, comfort and style we believe these a the three main factors for a fantastic shoe/boot. We hope you shop with again soon!
Love, love, love! This is my second pair. I bought the red ones about 3 years ago, so comfy, I can wear them all day. People always compliment them. I LOVE this new plum color! Please note UK sizing is different than US: I wear a ladies US size 9, which translates into a UK size 6 in the Roamers unisex.
Dear Jayce, Thank you for your review, we are very happy to know that you LOVE your boots, also it is nice to know you have returned to us after 3 years. We will take note with the sizing and for the future we will see if it's possible to have a sizing guide for US and UK sizes.
Excellent service as usual and so comfortable
Dear Shopper, Thank you for your review. We offer our excellent service to all shoppers. Happy shopping!
Really pleased with my purchase. Fit perfectly and not expensive and look good. Thank you
Dear Nicola, Thank you for your review, we like to offer quality products and affordable prices. Happy shopping!
Comfortable, great colour and stylish. Price was great and will wear often with jeans
Bought smaller size, 4 instead of 5 as recommended perfect, good quality and so comfortable.
Good quality, comfortable and look good.
Great service and good product - will definitely buy again from them!
Goods delivered quickly and as described
just great, comfy fit, will be back.
As described in the txt, good quality, fast delivery and good value for money ......
I love them. My boots are incredibly comfortable. I want wear them everyday.
Easy this Perfect.
unfortunately boots did not suit but it wasn't a problem with Desert Boots.
Great boots, great price, great service, thank you
Good boots especially for the price they were.
Superb range of products. Easy to use website. Fast delivery. I am slowly collecting the entire range of Redtape Gobi II, my favourite boots! I have never had to test their returns policy as all of the boots I have bought have been perfect. Will definitely use desertboots.com in future.
Good quality boots made in Spain, Very comfortable to wear. Good choice of colours. Been buying these boots for Forty years and these are as good as the originals. There are a lot of cheaply made desert boots around but these are the real deal. Excellent product.
DesertBoots.com is rated 4.52 based on 1,346 reviews