DesertBoots.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend DesertBoots.com
Read DesertBoots.com Reviews

info@desertboots.com

Unit 355 Hastings Road Leicester

Tell us how DesertBoots.com made you happy
Good service for cheap boots, will use again
Im 14 and bought these as school shoes hoping they would be of good quality best website on the internet for desert boots.Fantastic
Nice boots, good value.
Fine Lovely Great
Good service, shall use again. Cheers Bob
Have ordered from other sites but they have all been too generous a size, these fit perfectly. .Will use this site again and will recommend it to others.
This is a nice product, I was impressed with the quality when I opened. It was a Christmas gift and instead of going for Clarks desert I found these. It is a good quality suede with a durable and sturdy design. My partner was very happy when he opened his gift. Only flaw was a scuff on the side of one of the boots but overall would recommend.
Great value and good quality. The only improvement would be a more padded sole.
Good service and good price just a bit disappointed they're not green like in the picture
Out of box, onto feet, out of door. Buy one size bigger than you normally use. Faultless.
Good fit and true to size. Good value for money.
Got the boots I'd failed to find a supplier for on the High St. Very pleased with product and delivery. Unfortunately the Scotguard i'd ordered didn't arrive with them and no explanation
I bought the boots for my daughter. She likes them. They appear to be a good make. The problem I had was with the delivery of my purchase. I paid an additional £7 to receive them within one/two working days. I received them in three working days. I had to make a telephone call to the company expressing my concern. I had to ask for the £7 refund as the boots did not arrive in the stated one/two working days. They did not automatically say they would re-imburse. A little shabby in the delivery section, I feel.
These boots are very comfortable and just the colour I was looking for. I am usually a size 6 but as these are unisex I ordered a size 5. These fit well. Happy with purchase and with prompt delivery.
I've tried many desert boots over the years and as a girl I have settled with Roamers for fit as they don't come up too high at the ankle. If I were to make them better I'd add a more padded insole as they're quite hard - for now I always have to put insoles in myself. They last well though and are super comfy once worn in.
These boots are well made and comfortable sizing is accurate will buy again.
Great colour (Bordeaux). Glad I went down a size and they fit well. Best for Autumn and Spring rather than winter as they aren't lined but I enjoy wearing them indoors too.
Prompt delivery. A lovely bright red with contrasting orange laces. These are a gift for someone so cannot tell how comfortable they are.
Great price and very quick delivery, a slightly tighter fit than previous purchases, but hopefully the suede will loosen.
Great fit - nice and wide.
DesertBoots.com is rated 4.52 based on 1,347 reviews