DesertBoots.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend DesertBoots.com
Read DesertBoots.com Reviews

info@desertboots.com

Unit 355 Hastings Road Leicester

Tell us how DesertBoots.com made you happy
Great desert boots great service !
In love with my boots!! Great fit and beautiful colour
Just good shoes and a best service
VERY GOOD QUALITY AND DELIVERED FAST!
Excellent quality boots, but a bit tight for my feet. Will buy a larger size, next time.
Happy to have these Desert Boots. Comfortable and reliable
I had been unable to find any women's desert boots for sale in local shops, so was delighted to discover your website. I ordered my boots on a Sunday afternoon and they arrived on the Wednesday. The boots are just what I wanted!
It makes a pleasant change to compliment a company on its quality of service. Wide choice, simple website, ability to include a returns pack, quick confirmation emails to keep me advised.- Excellent !!
Excellent service, excellent quality boots.
Great service good quality
I was really looking forward to receiving my boots. Unfortunatly the back (heel) on the left foot was to loose so that it does not sit tight enough around the foot. The size of the shoes where ok, but I will not be bying shoes online again :-(
Boots arrived within a week. Really comfortable to wear. Will use you next time I'm in the market for another pair
I wore these in the 80’s and loved them, so comfortable. Couldn’t resist getting another pair and not disappointed, excellent quality and brilliant value. I might even have to get them in all colours.
having worn desert boots since I was a teenager the most comfy and versatile boot going and iam going on for 60
Glorious colour, perfect fit - I want some in every colour!
THE WHOLE PROCESS OF ORDERING BOOTS ,SPEAKING TO SOMEONE WHEN I REALISED I HAD ORDERED WRONGLY ,RETURNING ORDER AND THEN RECEIVING MY LOVELY BOOTS -WAS VERY SMOOTH. FANTASTIC COMPANY
Desertboots were a pleasure to deal with. Had the stock and shipped quickly and the exchange worked great. I have a wide foot so had to order the Retro Roamers as these are definitely wider than the Originals. Pity Roamers dont do the Retro in a Sand.
This were not my first Desert Boots from you. I love this boots for they are very comfort and they look very good to jeans 😀
Excellent quality and very good value for money. Great service as well.
Excellent quality traditional dessert boots and prompt 4 day delivery to ireland. Would recommend
DesertBoots.com is rated 4.52 based on 1,346 reviews