Desert Boots Reviews

Categories:
Business & Office
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Desert Boots made you happy

"Great colour, fit and service, will definitely use them again"
Are you Desert Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This is my fifth pair. I believe the fact that I continue to replace the last pair with the same speaks volumes in satisfaction. Next time I will request a reduction or you might offer one."
"V g shoes. Good value and the sizing is right"
"Great service and products."
"I bought the Desert boots as a Christmas gift for my son-in-law. they were just what i was looking for!"
"i have sent 2 emails ref not receiving my order"
"Prompt delivery, boots packed well and I'm thrilled with the quality, colour & fit!"
"Reasonable price. Prompt delivery. Nice boots. One downside though. I have used these boots for a number of years and the thing that ends their life is the laces. Could you not put the price up to cover a spare pair? Even put it in as an optional extra??"
"GOOD BOOTS, GÒD PRICE, GOOD SERVICE"
"They were exactly what I wanted, they were a purchase to remind me what comfortable boots at an affordable price felt like there customer service was excellent and delivery was as promised"
"My first pair of desert boots were purchased in 1977, since then I've been looking to find boots with the same comfort and affordability as the desert boot. up until a few years ago I could purchase them on the high street but no more. I'm now the proud owner of these legendary boots very comfortable durable and memorable, when these wear out I'll simply order another pair knowing they will be delivered in a timely manor. Thank You"
"Normally a size 7 so ordered a 6 as it states unisex so order size smaller fit perfect Really comfortable the colour is lovely really pleased with them"
"Nice looking boots, good quality."
"So much choice - had to buy 2 pairs cos couldn't decide which colour and price was so reasonable! Both are fabulous. Also, excellent service, arrived very promptly and well packaged. .....so pleased I bought another pair for my son!"
"So comfortable for walking in"
"The Boots are great, but they need non slip soles or you may find a few law suits! very dangerous. Hope this helps"
"good wide fitting & looks great, just order another pair in brown leather."
"good fit and no problems with delivery"
"They turn't up on time and do the job I bought them for"
"Well made, easy to put on and take off, comfortable and very low price"
Desert Boots is rated 4.52 based on 1,342 reviews