Desert Boots Reviews

info@desertboots.com

Unit 355 Hastings Road Leicester

Tell us how Desert Boots made you happy
Excellent company
Shoes looked great and initially the company exchanged sizes with no problems and very efficiently. Shoes were very comfortable, however after just 9 months, and wearing the shoes approx just 50 times the material tore (see images). On contacting the company they were not interested in understanding. I have purchased and worn desert boots the best part of 25 years and usually they last me 5 or so years before wearing out through the sole. I tried this company for the first time and as such would not recommend the quality of these boots.
Real "Computer Says No" attitude to returns. Wanted to replace uncomfortable boots with a different pair, but too much trouble. Gave up and went elsewhere. £42 down the drain.
Great colour, fit and service, will definitely use them again
This is my fifth pair. I believe the fact that I continue to replace the last pair with the same speaks volumes in satisfaction. Next time I will request a reduction or you might offer one.
V g shoes. Good value and the sizing is right
Great service and products.
I bought the Desert boots as a Christmas gift for my son-in-law. they were just what i was looking for!
i have sent 2 emails ref not receiving my order
Prompt delivery, boots packed well and I'm thrilled with the quality, colour & fit!
Reasonable price. Prompt delivery. Nice boots.
One downside though. I have used these boots for a number of years and the thing that ends their life is the laces. Could you not put the price up to cover a spare pair? Even put it in as an optional extra??
GOOD BOOTS, GÒD PRICE, GOOD SERVICE
They were exactly what I wanted, they were a purchase to remind me what comfortable boots at an affordable price felt like there customer service was excellent and delivery was as promised
My first pair of desert boots were purchased in 1977, since then I've been looking to find boots with the same comfort and affordability as the desert boot. up until a few years ago I could purchase them on the high street but no more. I'm now the proud owner of these legendary boots very comfortable durable and memorable, when these wear out I'll simply order another pair knowing they will be delivered in a timely manor. Thank You
Normally a size 7 so ordered a 6 as it states unisex so order size smaller fit perfect
Really comfortable the colour is lovely really pleased with them
Nice looking boots, good quality.
So much choice - had to buy 2 pairs cos couldn't decide which colour and price was so reasonable! Both are fabulous. Also, excellent service, arrived very promptly and well packaged. .....so pleased I bought another pair for my son!
So comfortable for walking in
The Boots are great, but they need non slip soles or you may find a few law suits! very dangerous.
Hope this helps
good wide fitting & looks great, just order another pair in brown leather.
Desert Boots is rated 4.52 based on 1,346 reviews