Dermacare Direct Reviews

Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

advice@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Leicestershire

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
Dermacare Direct are a marvellous company. Their advice on skincare is second to none and their efficiency with orders is excellent. A joy to deal with. Well Done Dermacare Direct
I'm really upset. I ordered this product and when I tracked it they said delivered on April 29th. I absolutely didn't receive any product. I joined the delivery office here in France they just took my number and said they'll call me. My delivery address was correct and all the information I gave.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. We will open an investigation with Royal Mail and get back to you shortly.

Dermacare Direct
Always very friendly and helpful and delivery is prompt.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us. We hope we can be of service again soon.
Great company, fast delivery thanks
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We hope we can be of service again soon.
My second purchase of neostrata foaming face wash which I love. Easy to order on their website. Top brands. Brilliant communication via email. Such a quick delivery, it
arrived by Royal Mail 2 days later.
I recommend this company with no hesitation.
I got good results from my first one. Therefore, I ordered the next one. I even wrote a review earlier. However, I have been waiting for the second for weeks and the product was unexpectedly delayed and then, it has been returned due to my absence on the day of delivery. I had no proper tracking information to get to know the day of delivery or the delivery person did not contact me either. I'm really disappointed with this. I am now having a very hard time to get it back and hoping an efficient redelivery. Its been nearly a month since the day I ordered the item now. I even wrote to DermacareDirect for several times regarding this matter. They tell that the item has not been returned to them yet to arrange a redelivery or a refund. Its more like they test my patience. I hope that I can get my purchase back soon. This is truly disappointing. You should have a proper delivery procedure as Ebay and Amazon have got for international orders.
Hi Vishna

We have been in constant contact with you and reshipped your order for which you have informed us it has arrived. Enjoy your product!

Dermacare
Very fast and has the best dermatologists recommended products! I am in love!
Great products! Very fast delivery to Russia. Highly recommend!!
Great company to buy products. All products arrive in perfect condition and very efficient delivery.
Excellent customer service and the products arrive really quickly.
Website great for lots of information.
Would highly recommend dermacare direct and Jan Marini products.
Very helpful and responsive customer service, wide range of products, super fast shipping.
Delivery time to Finland was a little longer than to be expected due to a human error on the seller's behalf. Good communication from customer service (via e-mail) and the issue was solved promtly. The product arrived well packed and lived up to my expectations. All in all I'm very pleased! Thank you!
Fast shipping. Great service!
Very good website and you can talk to a consultant if you’re not sure what to buy.
Excellent products, safe packaging and good delivery times.
Excellent service, very fast delivery, products perfect as usual
My order never arrived and I ordered it about 15 days ago. I tried to contact several times the customer service but I have no satisfying answer.
Hi

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched quickly on the day of ordering. After an investigation with the courier in your country they could not determine where your parcel was and declared it lost in transit. Our apologies for this. A refund was issued.

Dermacare
Nice product, as advertised, delivered quickly
I buy my Jan Marini products from Dermacare whose prices are very competitive and they arrive very quickly. I also like the fact that there is someone there who you can speak to about any concerns you might have or questions answered. I have also expanded my skin products to other brands to try them out. A very nice company to deal with.
Very efficient I received my items within a few days even though I was in Ireland.
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.81 based on 1,507 reviews