Dermacare Direct Reviews

Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

advice@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Leicestershire

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
excellent products and service.
Have been ordering for Dermacare for several years now.

Never had an issuse. Always prompt shipping.

Definitely recommend.
Great products and price, easy to use website and very fast delivery.
Have used them for years I highly recommend.
Excelente pagina para conseguir lo que necesito para mi piel ..
Quick fast delivery. Quick reply to my emails.
Deramcare offer good competitive prices on their skincare products. Delivery was very quick too. Would recommend 100%
First order with Dermacare and all items I love, prompt delivery and I’d definitely recommend! Will be shopping again soon!
I buy my JM products from Dermacare Direct, and have done for years. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Good prices, fast delivery. Excellent service.
item delivered very fast, very happy with the service
I'm really happy with the service. The products were posted the morning after I ordered them and arrived within a week in Germany. I will definitely order products again!
makkelijk en supersnel je bestelling in huis!
Great advice from the company. And very patient with me. Thank you Dermacare !
Great selection (importantly in stock). Competitive pricing. Easy to order and efficient processing of orders and delivery. Free delivery too! Thank you Dermacare.
Early days for products, but service brilliant. Here in a flash
Dermacare Direct are a marvellous company. Their advice on skincare is second to none and their efficiency with orders is excellent. A joy to deal with. Well Done Dermacare Direct
Always very friendly and helpful and delivery is prompt.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us. We hope we can be of service again soon.
Great company, fast delivery thanks
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We hope we can be of service again soon.
My second purchase of neostrata foaming face wash which I love. Easy to order on their website. Top brands. Brilliant communication via email. Such a quick delivery, it
arrived by Royal Mail 2 days later.
I recommend this company with no hesitation.
I got good results from my first one. Therefore, I ordered the next one. I even wrote a review earlier. However, I have been waiting for the second for weeks and the product was unexpectedly delayed and then, it has been returned due to my absence on the day of delivery. I had no proper tracking information to get to know the day of delivery or the delivery person did not contact me either. I'm really disappointed with this. I am now having a very hard time to get it back and hoping an efficient redelivery. Its been nearly a month since the day I ordered the item now. I even wrote to DermacareDirect for several times regarding this matter. They tell that the item has not been returned to them yet to arrange a redelivery or a refund. Its more like they test my patience. I hope that I can get my purchase back soon. This is truly disappointing. You should have a proper delivery procedure as Ebay and Amazon have got for international orders.
Hi Vishna

We have been in constant contact with you and reshipped your order for which you have informed us it has arrived. Enjoy your product!

Kind regards

Dermacare
Very fast and has the best dermatologists recommended products! I am in love!
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.81 based on 1,508 reviews