Dermacare Direct Reviews

Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

advice@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Leicestershire

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
Happy with the price and communication. I could not find a better price else where. I have to give you good as the delivery took time otherwise excellent
Good service and easy to deal with.
The order was easy to place and delivery was swift. However as the company used ‘Sky Net’ courier to deliver to Qatar. The government mistook it for electronic goods and charged an obscene amount in customs charges.
Received the product in perfect condition from Dermacare.

The product itself is really good and I haven’t broken out from it.

Reason why I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because it’s not a clear gel formula like I thought it would be and seems more like a cream/lotion to me. And because it dries very quickly sometimes I have noticed residue from it peeling off my skin.

Other than that, I will still continue using the product and would recommend for how light it feels on my face and make up is easily applied on top of it.
I have been using derma are products for a while great and quick service the only thing is their never seems to be any special offers on zenmed products
Great company with great service. They do all they say they will do, but the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that I would like to have samples, especially when I'm trying a product I've never used before. I used to get some samples from them occasionally, but it stopped some time ago. I would be willing to pay for samples, especially for small quantities for travel purposes. But, it hasn't made me go anywhere else; Dermacare Direct is a great company.
Very good product, perfect for my sensitive skin. Amazing service.
Very pleased with my product that I have been using for years. There was a delay in the delivery but it all got sorted so thank you
amazing service
Fast shipping.
Cosmetics super
Very good cosmetics at a great price. Fast shipping. I recommend 100%.
Very pleased with the Dermacare products. It is much cheaper to buy it here than in the Netherlands. After I placed the order my package was delivered within 5 days. Many thanks!
Anica
Efficient service. Good products
Fast postage
Good product, feels great on skin
I have tried many creams and this is thr only one that has an effect. He keeps my skin from flaking and itching and feels soft. Just wish it wasnt so expensive.
Great products and great service. Good choice and fair prices
Amazing results after 3 weeks using the retinol and vitamin c
I have found Dermacare to be helpful in both advice and postage and package..
My order arrived to Republic of Ireland within a few days of ordering
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.81 based on 1,508 reviews