Deramores Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend Deramores

Tell us how Deramores made you happy

"they delivered two kits that were not packed as kits the wool for both kits was just loose in an old tatty box when i asked them to resend the kits packaged correctly along with a returns label to return the balls of wool they said they would not and that i would have to go online for a returns form - the number emails i have had to send just to get this response is disgusting No one from the uk has called me back and the foreign customer service is as much use as a chocolate teapot"
Are you Deramores? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Deramores receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered yarn and was notified that it shipped on 10/31. It's now 11/21 and the yarn has not been received. I contacted Customer Service by email and was told to wait an addition 7 days. Their website states delivery within 14 days and now I need to wait longer? They told me to check with the USPS and my neighbors for a parcel. Is this company for real. Clearly they are not aware that the US Postal Service does not hold mail unless the recipient asks them to and also only delivers mail to the address. Anyway, have now been told to wait until 11/29 and contact them again. Will not purchase from this company again. Have notified my credit card company and filed a complaint against the merchant."
"Missing items from order. No phone number to call email only. BUT no reply to emails."
"Tried to contact to check order delivery - website not working properly. No response to my request to change password. Impossible to get a reply to any phone number. I have been a customer for many years but will find another supplier. Very disappointed."
"Order not arrived, tracking showing that the courier is still waiting for the order. Tried contacting Deramores 4 times now, just keep being asked to wait another few days, I have now asked for a refund and have yet to receive a response, won’t be ordering from them again."
"Not happy, order took a while to arrive and one item missing"
"Deramores have been around for a while. They have a lot to choose from and I find their prices are pretty good. The negative is that it seems to take about three weeks for their packages to arrive to me in Canada and my order from your company arrived much quicker."
"This store is a one stop shop for all your knitting supplies. Excellent choice of Patterns/wool and accessories at a very good price. Why go anywhere else."
"Whilst I was happy to receive my order of one ball of wool, I am not happy to be bombarded with a daily e-mail (sometimes two) requesting that I check what is available. Should I request further items, I will be happy to order from you, but PLEASE DELETE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR FILES. Thanking you"
"I have used Deramores regularly over the passed few years, These are alos an excellent compaby with excellent choice and customer service."
"Good quality wool. Arrived really quickly."
"contacted customer service with queries several times over a week ago. No response yet."
"New website is virtually unusable and many items offered for sale are out of stock. Have also had great difficulty downloading pdf patterns, tried contacting via website, no response, what's happened, they used to be so good?"
"So now I'm sent to the head office in spite of the fact that it : - after no reply from customer service on the status of my order, on the 15 I sent the order cancellation, formally with all the information required. - on the 17 deramores told me they never received my cancellation - on the 17 after a new email, deramores suddenly my cancellation my cancellation 2 days after it being sent and after telling me they never got it and blame the ex-customer for it. But oops, your fault ex-customer, we already sent your canceled order precisely on the day you cancelled. - deramores wants me to take their word for it they did send anything dispite the order continues to show unfulfilled and no proof of sending was provided, not even a shipment email. To this day the cancelled order continues to show as unfulfilled on the page. - deramores wants me to take their word for it and wait for 21 days to see if they really send a rightfully and officially cancelled order and then pay for returning the good with tracking to reclaim a refund. It has gotten to the point where it is already hilarious. Do not buy from this company. If you are out of the UK and need to exchange anything , don't , the hassle isn't worth it."
"THIEVES - plain and simple! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM - YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN BUT YOU WON'T RECEIVE WHAT YOU ORDER."
"Radio silence from customer silence as to why my order was still unfulfilled. Once the order was cancelled TWICE and a paypal claim was filed, conveniently today they send an email stating computer error and the order was sent on the day I cancelled. And to trust them it was really sent. right! Nothing was mentioned on the several mails days before, my question why the order as still unfulfilled was completely dodged and instead I got the copy&paste "concern about your shipping times" email BS. Paypal claim remains until I get a refund of my unsent and CANCELLED order. Deramores never again. And I used it a lot with big orders before, always paid on the same day. This is how good customers are treated by Deramores."
"Torn packaging , l was fortunate none of yarn balls fell out and got lost. Won’t use them again..redesigned website not easy to navigate and often takes ages to load even though we have fibre broadband."
"Excellant speedy service"
"Very fast shipping, a lot of choice and friendly prices"
"Impossible to contact them via phone nor email. What's the problem with Deramores???"
Deramores is rated 2.49 based on 37 reviews