Depop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Depop
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Depop made you happy

"Depop's layout is perfect for the modern way of buying items. You can clearly and easily see all the products for sale, either on someone's page or while searching using the filters. It makes buying and selling really easy, especially as you can message the buyer/seller with just a few taps."
Are you Depop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First time buying off of depop and was very impressed. i looked around to find a seller with good reviews and for an item that was described as perfect condition. As told the item was perfect and a really fair price. The seller helped me through the process and even included free postage for me. I was very impressed with the service, and payment was quick and communication was made easy. However if i had to add any improvements i would say that there should be more payment options as i had to pay create a paypal and add my card. All in all impressed but increased payment options would make the system easier. Thanks, would appreciate the giftcard ;)"
"Depop is one of my favourite apps/websites at the moment. It's really easy to find top brands for reasonable prices and almost all the time in decent condition as well. I have bought quite a few items from various pages on the platform for myself and others and I have always been happy with the process and the end result."
"Amazing service, laid out fantastically. regular weekly updates and fun to look at"
"just easy and user friendly"
"They allow me to buy, sell and swap my clothes safely and fast"
Depop is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews