Denzel's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Denzel's
Read Denzel\'s Reviews

About Denzel's:

Healthy low-calorie dog treats, made with real natural ingredients. Delivered for free.

Denzel's 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Denzel's 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Gill​
Denzel's 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Gill​
Very pleased with this product and excellent customer services provided by Denzel’s very helpful when required. Y dog Henry also adores their treats, win win woof woof.
I love receiving my Denzel sticks in the post. They don’t last long as they are very tasty. I also like the new no plastic packaging and that I’m helping the environment
These treats are healthy and low calorie making it the perfect treat for your beloved pooch.
Love the whole concept. My boy waits eagerly for his monthly package. So easy and pleasant to order and then adapt subscription. Comes through the letter box which is great when you’re out. I think the chews are fantastic healthy ingredients with plenty of choice. The combination of flavours make me want to try. Even better now no plastic inner. I love packaging and art work. Value for money.
My dogs love them and I'm happier now there is 4 in a pack wrapped in paper. I would love bigger packs as I have 6 dogs and actually would prefer 6/8 in the paper wrappers and no box
Denzel's 5 star review on 6th August 2021
We love these treats! I have them on a subscription to make sure we never run out!
Excellent treats - the only ones my fussy pooch will eat - they even smell nice and I love the new packaging
Amazing treats, convenient subscription and fits right through the letterbox. Couldn’t be without Denzel’s, my dog would be very upset with me as they’re a favourite of his!
Very convenient to have by subscription, no running out of treats that she enjoys and being grain free don't upset her stomach.
Our dog is a great fan of Denzel’s soft baked chews. Since he has been having these he has stopped chewing his leg. And his coat is in better condition and he can’t get enough of them always at the cupboard in hope.
Love this product, as does my dog. Great to have auto ship and the service is excellent.
My dog loves all the treats. Even the kitten wants a nibble...
I use the treats for all our training activities. With the exception of the duck and orange, my fussy eater loves them all. Great customer service.
Our lola loves denzel's a nice tasty treat
Denzel's 5 star review on 6th August 2021
My dog is super fussy and has few teeth, I spent some time trying to find a treat that is tasty, nutritious, soft and eco friendly, Denzel hits all the needs coming in a variety of flavours he never bores.
Great product. My dog loves them. Easy to subscribe.
My dog absolutely loves her Denzel chews, even better now the packaging has been changed too!
Bunty loves the different flavours & I love the fact that they are low in fat & I can break of just the amount I want her to have. Delivery is always on time. Definitely we'll priced.
Denzel’s is so easy we use the monthly subscription. Our dog Max has turned down every treat we have offered until we found Denzel’s and now every time we open the treat jar we have a dancing dog as he gets excited 😆
Denzel's 5 star review on 5th August 2021