Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

My experience of Lane Ends Dental Practice has been first class. The customer care is excellent with a very efficient booking system with text reminders as well as attentive and individual service. I wanted a dentist which offers a wide variety of services from health to cosmetic which Lane Ends Practice does but the emphasis is always on Health first with a commitment to a Holistic Approach which is a real bonus for me. Finally, the skills of my Dentist and her team have shown to be outstanding and reflect best practice. I had not paid for dental treatment prior to my attendance at the Lane Ends Practice and feel that it is money well spent. I could not recommend this practice highly enough.
really lovely, smiley dentists & receptionist. always take care to investigate something if they’re unsure and explain. chatty and friendly. would rate 10/10 if possible :)
Always friendly and helpful Really pleased with the treatments i have received.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Been coming to Lane Ends Dental Practice for 16years always very satisfied with the treatment received by the dentist Dr Tehranian and Colin the hygienist. Great service as always by all.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Extremely proffesional, impecable service. Very helpful and knowledgable staff. Best dentist around
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very efficient and thorough procedures. Very happy with my treatment to date.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always a very proffesional service fram the friendly and fabulous staff at Lane Ends Dental Practice.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent customer care and attention. Hygenist work is exceptional and cannot recommend Colin highly enough. All staff are highly professional and helpful.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
After not visiting the dentist for a few years, I was very nervous but as soon as I arrived the staff were very welcoming and made me feel at ease. The dentist and hygienist have been fantastic at listening to my worries and have explained every step of the treatment in detail. Visiting the dentist now is not the scary ordeal it used to be and the results have been brilliant. I would definitely recommend Lane Ends practice. Thank you very much to everyone.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi i have bin coming to lane ends for number of years. Every time i come i get welcome with lovely smile from the front reception. Treatment from hygienist and dentist mr t ehrani is second to none. Specil thanks to evon at front desk. Will recommand to our friends.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always a great experience with a totally friendly and supportive team, always a pleasure to visit
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly staff that make you feel relaxed and welcome. Treatment has been flawless to date. Text messages reminding me of the next appointment are a great addition. No complaints at all.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
From someone who is frightened of the dentist its a wonderful experience, its so calm and have nothing to worry about. Excellent team.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very gentle and a good service hate dentists but really feel as ease here
Great and friendly service
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for a good experience, friendly expert team and welcoming atmosphere. Highly recommend!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Been attending the practice for 16/17 years and always found it really good dental practice. From front of house to dealing with dentist and hygienist always so welcoming and always very informative. Any queries or uncertanties about treatment if needed is always explained thouroughly. I would recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
First time here at Lane Ends Dental Practice, had a really nice experience. The place is fresh, friendly and welcoming. I had a general check up with a scale and polish and this was the most thorough examination i've ever had. Looking forward to my next visit.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
The dentist is always available to sort out any issues as they arise. They offer advice and are flexible to accomodate your needs.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Since my first visit to Lane Ends six months ago, the team have been so friendly, helpful and professional, its a delight to visit - and that's being said by someone who has historically had fear of the dentist. Thank you!
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews