Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

The staff are always very friendly and make every visit a pleasure.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been going to Lane Ends dental practice for 19 years, the dentists and staff are friendly and caring and go out of their way to provide an excellent service. They keep you informed of what they are doing and provide an excellent service. I recently had to have a wisdom tooth extracted and was apprehensive but they put me at ease and even though it can never be a pleasant experience their patience and support helped me immensely. I would fully recommend them to anyone. If you want a dentist that is professional but also caring and compassionate then look no further.
Have been coming here for 17 years and i have had a very positive experience , very profesional and caring five stars😀
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always professional, friendly and above all great at what they do best - look after my dental hygiene.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I founf lane ends dental practise about ayear ago and the dentist mr pahlbod Tehranian was realy great amd the dental nurses were helpful and profetional also the receptionists too i had my treatment and was really pleased with the way everything went so well i would also like to thank Yvonne for the welcome i got. Thankyou once again. Peter Scott
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been coming to the Lane Ends dentist for several years and whoever I have seen has been excellent professionally and courteous. I cant say the dentist is my favourite place but the Lane Ends makes it bearable. e
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Great advice very helpful staff clean and fantastic waiting area all the staff polite and professional we couldn't rate this dentist any higher
Gave clear and good information was very helpful and helped me with all my needs to get my smile back
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Just completed my apointment with Dr Pahlbod Tehranian for a tooth extraction and couldnt be happier with the service. The tooth came out pain free and was made to feel calm throughout.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Experiance at this dental practice is amazing wonderful staff put me at ease as soon as i walked through the doors.All other dentists i have been to very dissappointed until i came here saved my teeth regained my self confidence.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very professional and friendly staff..... always fall asleep at hygienist as its so relaxing!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been attending lane ends dental practice for about 6 years, before coming to the practice ive had a bad experience and because of that didnt attend a dentist for 16years. Im so happy with the service and treatment i receive at the practice, painfree and everyone is so welcoming. This is the best dentist in preston.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very warm friendly staff, always spotless and smells lovely, colin is lovely i have a fear of flossing and scaping but he helps me through it by making me laugh even when im telling him i hate him!! No complaints at all first class service.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have found the over all experience very good and would recommed lane ends dental practice to anyone
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
The practice and the staff feel very at ease,as someone who has had bad experiances at other dentist I can recomend this establishment.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always able to get an appointment at a time to suit unlike the NHS. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Dentist very efficient and all work was carried out to a high standard. Surgery looks modern and clean too. My partner recommended this practice and we will both be continuing here. Definitely recommended
Prior to becoming a patient at Lane Ends Dental Practice I would have been anxious for days before a simple check up. But just the other day, as I was on my way to the practice for a filling, it occurred to me that I had slept really well the night before and didn't have that knot in my stomach that used to accompany me to the dentist. Thank you to Dr Tehranian and all the team for your kindness, friendliness, gentleness and professionalism. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lane Ends Dental Practice to anyone, especially those who have a dentist phobia.
I desperately needed all my teeth removed and replaced with dentures. A cloud hanged over me, how to accept losing all my teeth, and have false teeth, which seemed to be the only option , as I had lost all my jaw bone , due to gum disease. There are no words to describe how WONDERFUL my experience with been with Dr. Tehranian and his team. Everybody at Lane ends dental practice has treated me with respect, dignity and a deep desire to provide the best possible care. Making cosmetic dentures to an individual’s requirement l is a very daunting challenge to say the least. Patience, and perseverance is what it takes with each individual and Dr. Tehranian and his entire team came through with flying colours! There is no other dentist I would go to or recommend! When you find the best. Would give 10 of 10*
Great service and very thorough, i always feel I'm in good hands.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Been for my 6 monthly check up with my dentist Dr Tehranian very friendly and made me at ease just like he always does,couldnt recommend the practice highly enough.
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews