Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

Being a nervous patient I always appreciate how kind everyone is.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
My family and I have been with Lane Ends Dentists for many years and we've been very happy with their service. I have no hesitation recommending them both for routine care and also for emergencies.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Professional, friendly. They really help me look after my teeth and keep them looking good.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Lovely staff and good service
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Everybody are so helpful and understanding and respect your privacy.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Enjoyed the experience.. Would defo recommend the practice..Thankyou ..
Great service, lovely team
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Very friendly and supportive, as someone that gets anxiety at the thought of the dentist, and didnt attend one for 5 years, i am very appriciative of the approach and paitents of everyone here. Especilly hannah!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
My experience has been excellent from the initial appointment until final compketion of all the work needed on my teeth. I had a fear of dentists and this was managed from the outset. My whole exoerience has been very positive . The work required was explained and all options were provided clearly to me. Everyone who i met was professional and understanding. Its taken 6 months for all my dental work and im extremely haapy with the outcome and would highly recommend the practice.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Always friendly,professional and flexible with appointments enabling me to be seen after my own clinical work
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
First contacted lane ends practise,looking for advice on my teeth and options,after consultaion there advice and outlay was very professional and offered me a great service,to which fitted my budget and after a few months of treatment the results were Excellent,all the staff and team are really helpfull and very professional,once again would like to thank everyone for there help and advice during my treatment,would highly recommend to others searching for the wright dental care,many thanks Malcolm😃
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
My husband and I have been coming here for over 30 years and would recommend the practice to anyone. The dentists and hygienist are really good and all the staff are always friendly and welcoming. Its actaully a pleasure to come to the dentist !!!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Great after care on my teeth nice people
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Very friendly, experienced and professional service, highly recommended.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
The staff are all really friendly and helpful and my appointments with the dentist and hygenist have always been very professional. I would reccomend Lane Ends Dental Practice.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Been attending this practice for 33years. I have always felt that the service i have received has been absolutley excellent both with the dentist and the hygienist. I therefore fully recommend the practice.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
I have just been for an exraction with my new dentist Dr Tehranian, absolutely amazing experience. After being really aprehensive , he made me feel really calm never felt a thing . Coming back next week for another extraction and can honestly say not worried at all.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
So welcoming on each of my visits and so helpful with all of my queries and confusion with treatments. The treatment was explained well to me, and each stage was explained. The results were fantastic and im leaving very happy with the outcome! Will definitely be recommending! Thankyou all!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have had regular check ups at Lane Ends Dental Practice now for over 20 years. The service has always been first class backed up by the profesionalism of all staff. Me and my family always are made to feel welcome in a relaxed atmosphere. Thank you to you all.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Ive been coming here 17 years. My experiences have been pain-free with the help from friendly staff. I am now pn the dental plan which I find easier to manage payments. I would definately recommend Lane Ends Dentist
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 661 reviews